Anyone use a Orbitec CX20 with a Fiber pad

Scott Rogers

Yeah, scrubs good. Leaves little bits inbeded in the carpet. Can be a bitch to vac out. Fiberpads ware out way faster then under a rotary.

In most cases its more then a PIA then its worth compared to other options

What are you trying to accomplish?

Just looking to scrub and run?

If you just want to scrub and run, Tuway's or Micro fibers, work better then cotton/glads with out falling apart. You can always use cottons or glades on the high traffic areas and the tuways or Micros on the bulk of the job.

Or work over heavy traffic areas better?

Hit those high traffic areas with a CRB or even you carpet brush on you 175 then mop up with a glad.

Scott Rogers

well, how often do you use it during the year?

Is it worth more to you at those times then the little amount a used VLM machine will bring in?

Honestly there is nothing that OP machine can do that your Rotary and Cimex can not. Both the Rotary and Cimex are faster. The OP may have the edge in cleaning ability, but hey if its dirty enough to mater HWE it. :)

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Fiber pads wear out the velcro on the pad driver purty fast. (Moreso on Clark's than John's cuz John's has a brush perimeter.)

Scott Rogers

Nate The Great said:
Thread Jack!!!

Hey Scott R, how's your modified rx20 handles working out for you?

Works great, that thing is smooth to run. How ever it spends the majority of its time in storage. Like Mike, I just dont do enough commercial work, and what little I do is easier/quicker with the glided wand (smaller areas, not large open areas). It gets used 2-3 times a year.

Next time I will shoot a video if I think about it.

Back
Top Bottom