anyone use andrechelle for a website???

steve g

Name
steve garrett
just checking out our banner advertiser as I am looking at doing a website, if anyone has used them chime in, how does the overall prices compare to other companies, how happy were you about the optimization part of it??? what was your overall experience??

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
she has done 2 sites for me

www.discountfireworks.com
www.drewandsteve.com

last june when I was having supplier pricing problems for my fireworks stand, I got all the info late. So all the info I had to give Andrechelle was late but she took care of everything fine.

I have a pretty basic carpet cleaning web site that gets me a couple of jobs a month in a very competitive market

Mikey P

Administrator
They host and optimize my biz site (but did not design it) as well as host and maintain this site.

Marks knows his stuff but don't expect presidential treatment at his budget package price. If you want your site looked after full time, be expected to pay just a bit under the going rate.

and expect kick ass results from his SEO skills.

bensurdi

Name
Benjamin Surdi
I know a guy who designs websites that also owns a carpet cleaning company.... I think his name is Ben something....?

Al

Yes we use Andrechelle Web Design and are very happy with their service!

Newman

Name
Chris Newman
Andrechelle / The Cermaks have been taking care of my web site for about 1 year. They designed it based on my print marketing. When you hire them you can expect great, responsive, and timely customer service. Over the top SEO. I have some tough towns to compete in. It seems as if every state has a St. Charles. Within just a couple months I was in the top 4, same for my other primary service areas. Google carpet cleaning for Batavia, Geneva, or Wayne and see the results for yourself. An excellent value for the investment.

Chris A

Name
Chris
I've had very good success with the Cermaks myself. I do think during peak season they get a little understaffed, some things make take a little while, but I wouldn't trust my site to anyone else. Check out Carpet Cleaning Kent OH, Stow OH, Hudson OH, all three near the top in the cities I serve most. This time of year I get about 1 call a week, peak season 3-5, and that was our old, VERY generic looking site. I can't wait to see how the new one does this year!

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I got one of their packages to host one of my sites a few months ago. I mainly wanted it for a boost in seo. My site jumps up and down sporatically on searches, hopefully being added to their link exchange will keep me up top. We'll see how it does. It's 15 bucks a month more then what I was paying for just hosting but the added link exchange would be worth it if it does what I think it will.

Albert

Name
Jesse
If somone at Andrechelle wants to spend their time to explain the difference between the listed options I'd be interested. Looking at the level 2 options It's not clear to me what I should choose. You can email me @ sperkadale@yahoo.com

From their site:
Order Internet Marketing Package Here

We also offer Internet marketing packages for your website. Internet Marketing is an ongoing campaign to build a brand, increase brand awareness and improve overall internet presence.
The Internet Marketing packages are as follows:

Level 1 Smaller company / smaller market
Starter $100 monthly
Business $200 monthly
Advanced $300 monthly

Level 2 Larger company / larger market / targeting multiple areas
Starter $1000 monthly
Business $2000 monthly
Advanced $3000 monthly

Thanks for the reviews ;)

Out Of Character said:
If somone at Andrechelle wants to spend their time to explain the difference between the listed options

The main difference between the Internet Marketing Packages is the amount of time spent on your project. Large companies, or large competitive markets will require more work than small companies and or small markets. The options listed were updated recently and more info is available below.

Out Of Character said:
It's not clear to me what I should choose

You should choose the package that fits your marketing budget. Internet Marketing should be considered an advertising cost, no different than Radio, Print or TV except you'll get more bang for your buck.

The packages are guides, a custom package can be designed to fit any company, any budget, any marketing plan.

If you have any questions, contact us anytime.

[iframe:2bch6cq3]http://www.andrechelle.com/clients/whmcs/cart.php?gid=2[/iframe:2bch6cq3]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom