Anyone use Dave Yoakum marketing prgram?

Becker

Name
Becker
Dave before you go on the defense.

You are promoting something here on Mikey Board.

1000s of questions are asked of products found here, in the trade rags, etc.

I can't count the number of questions about PDQ, HP, Ponytail...

So.. Just asking?

Anyone use it? How does it work for you.

BTW, Dave. I own the following programs.
PDQ 1 and 2
HP
Polish

So I am a consumer of such product.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'll be doing a full blown investigatin once the Groupon rush dies down and a few other things.

Next month some time.

I'll keep an open mind for sure and I'll let you know my findings.

I know the main idea of the plan...and it's a good one.

I'll just have to see if what's to be implemented is worth anything.

Stay tuned.

Name
Ron lippold
sorry about the hi-jack but brian how many group ons did you sell. I just did my last one today. Out of all of them i up sold one, a set of stairs. I hate group on...... I hate price shopers. You just cant put a deal in a bag......

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
see Ron, The facts aren't part of Brians businesses. He is surely a hybrid that makes thousand out of pennies. The only thing I am disappointed about is that you stuck you nose in what obviously stinks. As pointed out we will see the difference in Nashville

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Ron Lippold said:
sorry about the hi-jack but brian how many group ons did you sell. I just did my last one today. Out of all of them i up sold one, a set of stairs. I hate group on...... I hate price shopers. You just cant put a deal in a bag......

I sold 84...and 2 returned them for being out of the area so the final tally is 82

I had a few call on the side so I would guess about 90 or total customers from the ad...plus I've gotten 2 referrals that we already did.

Ron, I don't get it. Just the averages of having THAT many new customers should constitute more than one upsell.

How many did you sell? What was your deal?

I'll be posting my numbers when I get back from Mikefest (end of the month) but so far we have cleaned 43 Grouponers.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm upselling the majority of mine...most of those "upsells" are stairs...then pet urine, then upholsery then extra areas....in that order.

I'm not getting much Scotchgard upsells...if any. I guess I need to stop by JOn Don and get some of the test strips and go through the routine again....getting lazy.

Ron, you seem like a really cool guy on the phone and even here. You have a quality image and everything that goes with that.

I find it hard to believe that you didn't upsell that many...I believe you...it's just strange to me.

Most of the houses I've been doing are in the 3000sqft range and I would guess around $250,000.00 and up...which is on the high end for Dallas....sorta.

Nice people, nice areas...not too dirty.

I dont' get it.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
DAVE SPILLS HIS GUTS!!!.

I was going to send this to Becker as a PM. But, I though everyone would want more information about how my marketing works.

The main focus of my marketing is to make relationships with local employers and then they market to their employees for free!

Many areas have employee discount programs.

This is an example of an existing employee discount in Becker's area (Notice no carpet cleaners yet):

http://www.nsd.org/education/components ... PHPSESSID=

This is an other place already offering discounts in his area:

http://www.washington.edu/admin/hr/bene ... aimer.html

If Becker would merely sign up at these places it would likely pay for my marketing system many times over.

(My marketing is only $400. So, as little 2 jobs would pay for it)

My program will show you how to find existing employee discount programs in your area.(Like I did for Becker)

Plus (this is the unique part.)

It also has all the materials that shows you how to work with the major employers in your area to set up NEW employee discounts programs.

You can easily contact HR departments from your van before you head to your next job. So, you don't have to dress up or take extra time to get the ball rolling.

It's all there step by step. From system manual, contact sheet , action plan, phone script, road map to success...

Let me tell you more about the employee benefit quick start guide. This is what you'll be able to print and than give to the major employers in your area.Then can set up their own employee benefit program, if they don't already have one.

It's easy for them. It shows them step by step how to start their program.

It has all the e-mail templates that they send to their employees, vendor forms and agreements, welcome letter, a Cd (in word). The firm has to simply to add their logo & pertinent information and they can get it up and running, easily and quickly.('Cuz I did all the work)

Large employers like this program because it is a free benefit for their employees.

Employees like getting deals because of their powers of numbers

and the vendors(You) enjoy getting free advertising!!

It truly is a win,win,win. Which makes it easier for you to set them up.

This program usually targets dual income, upper middle women that work in cubicles and they talk to each other everyday.

They will get the buzz going about your company. So, you don't have to.

And they do it all for FREE!!

Don't be put off about having to offer a discount. Since there is no advertising cost, they love you and trust you before they meet you and they spend more money than your average client.(For me they average well over $300)

This program can also be used to target members of all types of groups. Such as , credit unions, civic organizations, heath clubs etc....

Just thought would fill in a few blanks.

If you simply take action one time to get them started. You then receive Free Advertising Forever.(Beats paying for advertising)

Hence the name,

http://www.freeadvertisingforever.com

If you need even more info PM me your phone number and the best time to call and I'll contact you directly.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Nittygritty said:
you say 2 jobs would pay the $400 cost of yore program. are you saying most cleaners are "netting" 200+ on jobs???

Why not?

Ok then 3 or for the real low balers 4.

But, The facts remain the same. With no recurring cost. Just a few jobs will pay for perpetual marketing. Free advertising, Month after month forever....That also takes no further time or effort once you set them up or join existing programs in your area.

I don't know of much other marketing that can do the same.

BTW: I usually net over $200 for these types of jobs.

These are referrals that target your company!!

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Well I gave a overview of how my marketing works. It's center of influence referral marketing that can open the door to untapped prospects in your area.

These are mainly upper middle income prospects that have steady dual incomes.

Unlike overworked resources like carpet dealers. This will give you many more oportunities to stealth market to your own private referral sources.

Feel free to PM any questions.

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
I like what you are selling; it's a solid concept. I might have to throw a few bucks into your program, Dave.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jeremy N said:
I like what you are selling; it's a solid concept. I might have to throw a few bucks into your program, Dave.

I works best in a larger than 50K metro area.

You should no problem.

Just follow the action plan.

It also works for many home services or other products aimed at upper middle women.

Not limited to just carpet cleaners.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Becker said:
Would it not depend more on the employer size?

He has many companies with over 1000 employees in his area.

Generally larger metro areas. Have companies with larger numbers of employees.

50k is just a simple way to gauge the number of qualified targets.

I usually prefer to target employers with over 200 employers.

You can set your own parameters depending on your area.

Fred Homan

Dave,
How do you think this program would work for an FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) facility? They have about 500 employees, air traffic controllers and support personnel there. About a month ago through a company that has a contract there I started a position in maintenance/custodial work. Better than average pay. I've done some carpet cleaning for them in this place. I think it has great potential. In a few weeks he is talking about having me clean the whole place. Not sure how many sq ft.....But there is a lot! I'm looking at using my Cimex. I look forward to your response.....

Fred

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Fred Homan said:
Dave,
How do you think this program would work for an FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) facility? They have about 500 employees, air traffic controllers and support personnel there. About a month ago through a company that has a contract there I started a position in maintenance/custodial work. Better than average pay. I've done some carpet cleaning for them in this place. I think it has great potential. In a few weeks he is talking about having me clean the whole place. Not sure how many sq ft.....But there is a lot! I'm looking at using my Cimex. I look forward to your response.....

Fred

It just depends on their chain a command. Sometimes it's easier to start the marketing at local headquarters. Than national firms. But, you never know until you try. All they need is my guide and page dedicated to the discounts.

If you have an inside contact that helps a lot. I have had many of my clients help me to get in the door. (just got in a new one last week thtough a client.)If they personally know or work with the right person in charge it's a plus (Usually HR department or office of corporate communication.)

Jtuseo

Name
Big Hoss
Very good program, I never used it but I did buy it years ago it is a great system, but you need time to get it going. It is ideal for a guy who has employees and just does marketing and operations.

Al

Nice Dave,

My guess is sales will go up for you, now that there is a discription of your product 8)

Name
I'm Rick James
People like to see success from these inTroNet gurus.. I dont see Howard or Joe cruising in a Pinto...they dress for success. Your business is going to be the deciding factor for some people. So you gotta roll in a lot newer van and get better graphic instead of clip art, which died in the 90's. Your website could also use a make over.

I really dont know you are how you roll, but as a potential client im just offer advice. You seem like a nice enough guy thats pretty thick skinned.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It sounds like a very good program Dave.

How do you see it, is it more for budget, moderate or high end cleaners? or Does where you're positioned in the market matter?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Doc Holliday said:
It sounds like a very good program Dave.

How do you see it, is it more for budget, moderate or high end cleaners? or Does where you're positioned in the market matter?

Price doesn't matter that much.

It is more for resi clients

You need to remember these are referral clients.

They mainly are choosing your company NOT based on price.

They are choosing your company because you cleaned for their friend working at the cubicle next to them and you did a great job.

Or their supervisor said you were cleaning for them right now. They just had to meet you during their lunch break or in the morning and you would lock up

Or you met them down in the lunchroom last week. When their company announced your company was going to be having a drawing and answering question about cleaning.

Or you were at the employee health fair with other vendors and you were giving away spotter.

Or they merely found your company on their company's page on the computer right it front of them.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This program usually targets dual income, upper middle women that work in cubicles and they talk to each other everyday.
Not to sound like a carpet cleaning snob, because we will clean for anyone that will pay us but what would you say that combined income would be?

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Doc Holliday said:
Not to sound like a carpet cleaning snob, because we will clean for anyone that will pay us but what would you say that combined income would be?

It really depends on your area and what firms you target.

If is it manufacturing, not so much. Hospitals, more income, professional firms maybe more...

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Jeremy N said:
*cough* mikeysboard discount *cough*

I don't know if I can discount it any.

I maybe able to "donate" some money to Mikey for every sale.

I will split the amount for 2 months which makes it very affordable.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom