Anyone use Matrix products?

Ross Buettner

Name
Ross Buettner
I have a ton of commercial work, mostly banks in the next few weeks. Due to freight issues Jondon is my current supplier as they are next day and 8.00 per case of chemical.

I am looking at some of the costs with what Jondon has to offer with TLC's. I've used Ultrapac and been okay with it.

As I mentioned in a few posts I am really in the red this season starting out so I am looking at trying to get the most bang for the buck. Anyone's opinions would be greatly aprpeciated.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
Matrix Grand Slam rocks. It is not anywhere the cheapest chem. If you're looking to save money you need to be looking at powders. Powdered presprays are often one fourth the cost liquids and sometimes one tenth the cost.

Of all the lines jondon carries matrix is one of the best. I don't use them for the same cost you do. Shipping here from there is too high. I buy locally whenever I can.

Marc Imbesi

I consistently used all Matrix products when I was HWE and thats where I'd go back to when I start HWE again. I was lucky to be 45mins away from Langhorne, PA....being in Phoenix now sucks....

Becker

Name
Becker
The matrix TLC is ultrapak relabled..

Maybe slightly different..

I use it..

Is their a cheaper TLC that works as well with LVC?

I'd be interested..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom