Anyone use raptor hose?

Name
Andy McFadden
I picked up 100 ft section over 2 years ago, been running that on a live reel. I like it very much, more flexible, lighter and easier to handle then neptue. It's held up great for over 2 years. I

Ron K

I picked up 100 ft section over 2 years ago, been running that on a live reel. I like it very much, more flexible, lighter and easier to handle then neptue. It's held up great for over 2 years. I
90210 where did you get yours from? 98370

Aero Tech XT

Supportive Member
Name
Jeremy Wilson
we have tested it with a few of our customers using our Aero Tech XT. Since its only rated at 275°F we had to have them set their safety shutdown to 275°F instead of 300°F. They have been using it for almost 2 years as well without problems.

I only have (1) 150ft section in stock, but could get more if some of you want to try it. Its a very affordable hose.

Reactions: AshleyMckendree

Jeremy N

Supportive Member
Don't fall for it, Jeremy...Michael is going to beat you down on price and then resell it on ebay!

Name
Andy McFadden
I will be in the market for more hose soon, anyone else selling it? I got mine form Jeff Ellis, on the all sixofus forum. not sure if he still offers it or not. It was a buck a foot when I got mine.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
I will be in the market for more hose soon, anyone else selling it? I got mine form Jeff Ellis, on the all sixofus forum. not sure if he still offers it or not. It was a buck a foot when I got mine.

We have two different wire-braid hoses available.

One of them is the Raptor brand. It has a slightly smaller outside diameter, which we use in certain applications.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...rch_in_description=1&keyword=blue+rubber+hose

Be sure to specify the Raptor blue hose in the comment field, or order by phone.

Larry

Back
Top Bottom