Anyone use the Cyclo to scrub stairs and furniture?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sure we've had one for several years, it works pretty good. Heavy duty not a toy but built to last years.
The problem is it's a pain switching the cotton pad covers, we just went with Fiber Plus pads cutdown to size.

Prevacuum, spray your solution with a MultiSprayer then agitate with Cyclo. Works great on the bullnose and tread.

Good for light to moderate soil, If heavily soiled we will HWE instead of using the cotton pads.

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I bought one and it ends up being that tool that I never get out because the difference in scrubbing and not scrubbing with it is just not that big a deal. Now I have never tried it with cut down pads for it so that might be the ticket. And if you're going to get on to buff/wax your car with it is really good at that just stay away from Detailking their polish and stuff is garbage.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You have to cut some down Ken, it's a great tool once you put the Fiber Plus pads on it. I think it's 4.25 size????

2012-08-21_08-21-00_391.jpg

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Been using one for several years now on stairs WITH BOTH extension poles.

I use the gray brushes and towel off, sometimes on grots, I will extract after.

IMGP0741.jpg

I use one pole at a time, the longer one to clean the riser going up, standing upright.

At the top, I remove it and replace with the shorter pole, stand two steps under the one I'm cleaning, and work my way down cleaning the treads.

Sure is a great back saver.

IMGP0744.jpg

I keep both my Cyclo's and both Makitas in these plastic boxes as shown.

Oops, all four tools are kept in four boxes the same as the top box.

The bottom box is my spotting kit from Vac-A-Way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We just have the white soft ones. Shorty the gray work pretty good? Rick came up with the poles a year after we bought our Cyclo.

We use these stacking totes to carry everything else.

2012-08-21_15-52-06_985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Yes Richard, the gray ones (remember color coding) are more coarser and dig out the crap better.

I like the Stanley tool boxes with a center handle, I can carry that with my Cyclo, extension lead, RCD (residual current device), extra brushes and pads, bonnets and my diary all inside.

In the other hand I have my sprayer.

The trouble 'n strife looks after the vacuuming side of things and toweling off afterwards. :D

carpetcleaner

Name
Rob Litwin
Where can you get the Cyclo with the poles? I was just going to order the standard on from one of the auto detail sites.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom