Anyone using ACT contact manager software?

JohnnyV

I have it and have tried using it. I'm looking for something more simple....It's really a complicated PITA..... IMHO

Al

Just getting set up with it now, I have an Act teacher to set it up and show me the ropes. It jives with Quick Books and excell.
It going to be awesome when it's ready. Scooter from BRC uses it and suggested it for my business.

AL

G

I use Act...it's great for keeping appointments. If your booking quiet a few jobs it will help you keep sorted... It also has mail merge which is a great asset. A little hard to use but once you get use to it..np

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
They have on line training, they take over your computer and walk you through it as they are talking to you on the phone.

It gets easier as you get more familiar with it.

LOL I don't know anything about it, have never even opened it :oops: , but I know we use it to manage our contacts.
:)

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
didn't know they'd do online support like that.

i've had it for a few years and never used it...

thanx --- Derek.

WISE

Yes and I LOVE it.

Had an ACT consultant set it up and customize it for my needs. Probably using about 10% of its ability.

We use it for scheduling and marketing. You can input your entire marketing plan into it and never get off track. AWESOME.

WISE

The ACT consultant is a must, IMO.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
ACT and Maximizer and Outlook can also be sync'd with a hald held device, Palm or Pocket PC, so you can take your client list with you, schedule on the road, then sync it when you get home.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom