Anyone using Yuley's shoe covers?

Brian H

Name
Brian H
Wow, what a great idea!! I like the hands free, easy on/easy off feature! A bit pricey but may well be worth it. I will be ordering a couple pair today to test out.

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have a couple of contractor friends that actually when doing their finishing type work just had a set of crocks at the door and their outside shoes for that time as slip ons .

I do like these those.

Mark

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I like the idea but at that price if I were an owner op I'd buy an inside pair of shoes and just change at the door. as they age switch them out as your regular shoes and buy another new pair for inside. :errf:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I would like them for myself, but still need disposables to give to each customer.

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
I like the idea but at that price if I were an owner op I'd buy an inside pair of shoes and just change at the door. as they age switch them out as your regular shoes and buy another new pair for inside. :errf:

That's what I used to do, now I don't care... Always have an extra pair of shoes(and socks) in the van!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Paul Demers

Supportive Member
Name
Paul Demers
I certainly would not use the open toe design.... would get socks wet with pre-spray. And call me lazy, but I don't want to spend the time to untie my shoes, take them off, put them back on, and tie they again.

I just hope these things work as shown in the video.

mirf

Supportive Member
Name
David Mirfin
I use crocs, powder blue light, to ugly to ever wear outside and the clients notice the change. Dishwasher safe.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Reactions: rwcarpet and KevinL

Brian H

Name
Brian H
When during the process do you use them? No point until the rinse.

That's the real rub there. We are cleaning companies, called in to clean the carpet. We aren't likely to track anything in on our shoes at any point in the cleaning operation. It's almost entirely done to improve the customer's impression of us.

Billy

Name
BH
We have a very similar product we have been using for quite awhile called TidyTrax http://www.tidy-trax.com/

They are Awesome although many will think expensive. Only neg so far is the sizing is critical making them less universal. It can even be an issue if you change your footwear significantly.

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
all of those are a waste of money......buy some shoe covers at PlamFlex and put a pair in your pocket....a single pair will last me about 2 weeks..........I always have them with me and easier to deal with then those big ugly clumpy things..........

not to mention you are always going to have to make sure that you keep them clean....of course you could always put a shoe cover over them.........:icon_rolleyes:...

what is this industry coming to...........

Billy

Name
BH

We remove ours anytime we are outside & put them on anytime we are inside so that would be quite a few boot changes during a job. These can be slipped on or off even if you have items in your hands.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea I don't know how you guys do it with shoes covers. Especially an owner op.

A two man crew one guy could stay in and the other out until everything is inside.

We don't use them while cleaning, we will for an estimate and after we clean but not during.

We're cleaning anything that might be tracked in but we use a damp door mat to wipe shoes off on, as we come in and out.

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
I could see them saving money in the long run, as long as you didn't leave them behind somewhere. They'd only be for after I finished cleaning or for giving a quote. I never wear them while cleaning...what's the point?!

I still leave booties for clients.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Brian....what ever happened to them two rolls of walk paper i had delivered to Hagopian...lol?

Mikey P

Administrator
a company rep from Yules contacted me and will be sending out some sets to test.

Would you guys be interested in trying some at M10F?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom