anyone want this one?

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Goodday
This is john mark , i would like to know if you do rug cleaning in your shop and do you accept credit cards for payment, can i speak with the owner or the manager actually i just relocated from my old house in WI down to your city 3 days ago and i would like to know how much will 9 x 12 rug cost for cleaning and actually i have 15 rugs of that, can you do the total calculation for the cleaning for the 15 rugs sized 2500 square feet basically i just moved in to CA now and i am at the hospital right now because i was down with a diagnosis of cancer of the lungs as such i had to spend some time in the intensive care,so i want to do the cleaning arrangement for the rugs and after completing the payment with my credit card,so that i can contact my private delivery shipper in WI to move those rugs down to your shop for the cleaning Asap, so let me know if you can handle that for me.

Due Regards,
john mark

Ryan

You know if a scammer would learn how to use proper grammar and capitalization they could clean up.

Name
Nate W.
Emails is a lot easier to delete. The damn relay calls take up 5 mins of my time. I just say they need to be in person for us to take payment. They always hang up after.

-JB-

Name
JB
Here this one is really hot to get it done!

"She" has sent me six of the same e-mails this week! :roll: ...

Goodday
This is Hope Newton, i will like to know if you do rug cleaning in your shop and do you accept credit cards for payment, can i speak with the owner or the manager actually i just relocated from my old house in WI, down to your city 3 days ago and i would like to know how much will 9 x 12 rug cost for cleaning and actually i have 15 rugs of that, can you do the total calculation for the cleaning for the 15 rugs sized 2500 square feet basically i just moved in to DE now and i am at the hospital right now because i was down with a diagnosis of cancer of the lungs as such i had to spend some time in the intensive care,so i want to do the cleaning arrangement for the rugs and after completing the payment with my credit card,so that i can contact my private delivery shipper in WI, to move those rugs down to your shop for the cleaning Asap, so let me know if you can handle that for me.

Due Regard
Hope Newton.

Oh, and so you can get a hold of her....

hopenewton15@rediffmail.com

Dur Regard

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We've received that call twice and the second time I told the operator I refuse the call and it was a scam trying to rip off carpet cleaners.

She got pissed at me! :shock:

She told me that all she wanted to know was if I would accept the call or not, she didn't need anymore information.

BITCH! :x

Name
Nate W.
Doc Holliday said:
We've received that call twice and the second time I told the operator I refuse the call and it was a scam trying to rip off carpet cleaners.

She got pissed at me! :shock:

She told me that all she wanted to know was if I would accept the call or not, she didn't need anymore information.

BITCH! :x

I wanted to also, but I believe it's against the law not to take a relay call. That's why we go through the process and just keep saying they need to be in person for us to take a deposit. They will always hang up.

I have done one job from a relay call.

The other ones I have gotten I just quoted really high prices. They never called back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom