Anyone with a HM Titan 875?

Jerry

Supportive Member
Anyone have one mounted in a extended regular van? A local company has one and they really like it, super hot and lots of suck. He had suggested a roof vent or a box truck because it has shut down on a hot summer day. A box truck at this time would not work for me because of parking.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
If I remember right, HydraMaster had to redesign the front grill. Would probably need more of an exhaust and supply fan set up for box truck without a garage door installed in the side of the box.

Contact Linton Becker from ICS or maybe ask Rich from Mountain View Carpet Care (this BB) Rich knows Linton and might be able to help you

T

The Magician

Hydramster will tell u exactly in the manual where to mount it in the . Call them

packfancjh

Name
Chris Hagen
HM suggests installing the machine out the side door to distribute the weight more centrally in the van. If you have issues with the heat in the van there are numerous different types of ceiling vents or fans that can be installed on a toggle switch to help evacuate the hot air. I have one 875 in my area and he loves that machine. Great performance. He has it in a normal cargo van and no problems yet.

Jerry

Supportive Member
Thanks for the replies, the machines footprint is not much larger than my current unit, if I get one I will install a roof fan before we install it. I have had overheating issues sometimes already on a hot humid day. I demoed a 875 last summer and that heated up quick! very nice layout and looked alot simpler than the Prochem 650 for sure. We will see what happens in the next few months.

My buddy has one with about 600 hr on it. The thing over heated in the hot summer, they changed the front grill on it to allow for more air flow. His blower is being replaced under warranty due to a leak that a new seal will not take care of. He has the fan as well in the roof.

T

The Magician

Make sure you call HM before you mount the roof vent. Mine is mounted to the left of the machine on the Maxx. Its where they want it mounted.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom