apex mod up to 2.5"

ultraclean

would like some advice have been doing a lot of reading about upgrading the plumbing on TM to 2.5" to allow them to breath. I have order a 15" bayco from greenie and will be fitting to the machine. my question.
thinking of having the outlets from the waste tank on my apex opened up from their current 1.75" to 2.5" but what i don't know is will this effect the heat i can expect from the machine??

Greenie

Andy, are you planning to try an dual wand with that machine, or just want to super single wand?

Cause if the later is the case, save your money, just get a 2.5" Y preferably a mounted Y, and run two 2" hoses off the tank to the Y and run out 2.5" from there.

On a different note, I'm always interested in the machines guys choose down there, tell us why you went that particular machine if you would? Local service, history/familiarity, performance etc...

ultraclean

Sorry I missed your post Greenie.
As you are probably aware there is a lot of competition between the supplier's here in Australia, but over here in Perth we are the poor cousins to the guys in the eastern states with only one of the T/M manufacturers having an outlet here in Perth. I have been running a Pro-chem legend for the last 2 years and have been very impressed with their service unlike the other manufacturers they have two accredited service agents where as the others don't. Prochem will airbag any parts that we may need overnight and their agent will drop everything else and get you going again. we also get 7 day a week phone assist from their techs in Melbourne. basically yes there are a lot of quality machines on the market but basically in Perth anyway their isn't the choice when it comes to after sales service and we all know that sooner rather than later we all need some help with our machines

P.S
have spent the weekend getting the van ready for the change over the old machine is out, new floor is in and we are ready to go first thing tomorrow morning with the install have some photos will post Monday night.

Back
Top Bottom