Are Centry avenger 210 TM's any good?

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
BHPOM

Big Honking Pile of Metal

I have a friend that has one. The only thing worth a dime on the units is the engine and blower. If you can pick one up for a grand that works, I would probably buy it.

RandyH

aveger210

That was my first truckmount, and my 2nd and my 3rd. with,I think 2 engines in about 10 years.Its gotta be quite old,they don't make them anymore . Heat exchangers are very expensive now and I used to go through 1 every year or so.I have a new heat exchanger for it I would like to sell. But honestly look for something else. Truckmount have gone through a lot a improvements since that T.M. was made

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I have one, so says the name on the front...

But I have gone through and stripped 90% of the wiring out and have made everything mechanical if possible..IE float in water tank..

engine exchanger went out not to long ago, but I have a monster Propane heater so I didnt care...

better be gettin a screaming deal on it...

what ya want to know??

mine right now is basically a 18hp motor spinning a 36 blower..with a different waste tank..

doug450

Here is what he told me,its a avenger 210 truckmount with reels soft water canister hose freshwater tank,just under 600 hours 3600.00 firm over 12k invested immaculate.

what do you think??

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
about what I paid for mine some 6 yrs ago...got the machine, 250' of hose, reels, no fresh tank and no soft water.. I paid 3k plus some other stuff hose to the different waste tank, install stuff, etc...

If its a starter or back up go for it...its 100 times better then a expensive porty...

got any pics of it?? if not ask him for some...

its a decent machine once you "fix" their stupid things..

but thats just me and I hate a bunch of automation on these things

doug450

HE says 12k invested,I wonder if that means he added better parts then original or in repairs.

Kevin B

Name
Kevin Bunce
First thing I would ask, is do you have a receipt for the heat exchanger and when did you replace them? They will both go out, I can guarantee you that.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
A cheap POS TM in its time.
Slightly lower in quality than the Chemtex on the back of Cleanfax magazine.

T

The Magician

The worst POS TM ever produced. Take it out in the field and run it all day.

glenboy

Name
GLEN
avenger

ran 2 of em for 8.5 hrs several times cleaning a large furniture store in michigan and they always cleaned very well and we even did a ton of residential work as well and they did great but they did become a huge money pit

Back
Top Bottom