Are you a new or struggling cleaning business?

Mikey P

Administrator
Steve "Mr Single Truck Success" Marsh has created a program the likes of which I have not seen before.
Other gurus can provide you with loads of ideas on how to get started but none have made the whole process so easy and sequential.

Literally a step by step active check list (assuming you have command of the English language, have a full set of teeth, don't creep out women and believe in antiperspirant) that if you follow, will virtually guarantee your initial success in this industry.

I took a good long look at all this has to offer and I must say, I'm impressed.

Steve is offering two free months to the 1st 40 people who sign up from MB.
No obligations, quit when ever you want.
Normal price is $299 a month which includes access to a live coach as well as a database management system.

This could be exactly what you're looking for. In fact, even if you have a few years into your business venture, this could still be of great help.

Take a good look at Steve's site and his video tour.

Click HERE for more information

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
The free two month membership of **********************, with my personal coaching, is part of a beta test to demonstrate the effectiveness of this program. The test is intended for startup companies (those companies with less than six months under their belts). I am trying to assemble this group this week while we still are in the peak cleaning season.

This is the first time anyone has figured out the direct path to succeed in business. It's not that hard. People until now have struggled because there are so many ways to do it wrong. By eliminating the wrong paths, it make the correct one easy to follow.

If you are interested to find out more, go to **********************/beta and fill out the application. I will contact you to answer any questions you may have.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
We purchased Steve's newsletter "template" years ago and were really impressed with it. It had the "voice" we wanted as an owner operator, but still enabled us to customize parts of it. Well worth the investment. If this program is anything like that, you'll get your money's worth.

Makes me kind of wish we were new to the game and could try it out.....

Name
I'm Rick James
That program looks nice for start ups and newer companies or companies looking to get on track. I will say that the $300 a month fee will turn a lot of newer companies off.. that's $3600 a year. If you make 100K a year that is 3.6 percent going to that program. Good job on the software, it will help many people.

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
That program looks nice for start ups and newer companies or companies looking to get on track. I will say that the $300 a month fee will turn a lot of newer companies off.. that's $3600 a year. If you make 100K a year that is 3.6 percent going to that program. Good job on the software, it will help many people.

Good point. The program was designed to be self-guided for $99, but most people needed help until they got used to how to use it. Thus the coaching is now offered. That is why the beta test is checking on its effectiveness. Once members get used to the system they can always return to the self-guided option.

The chances of a startup company reaching the $100K profit level is about 5%. Wouldn't it be worth $7,000 (two years of the program) if you could vastly increase the odds of reaching that point? What percent of 20 years of earning $100K would $7,000 be?

Name
I'm Rick James
Good point. The program was designed to be self-guided for $99, but most people needed help until they got used to how to use it. Thus the coaching is now offered. That is why the beta test is checking on its effectiveness. Once members get used to the system they can always return to the self-guided option.

The chances of a startup company reaching the $100K profit level is about 5%. Wouldn't it be worth $7,000 (two years of the program) if you could vastly increase the odds of reaching that point? What percent of 20 years of earning $100K would $7,000 be?

I think the $99 is more doable for new companies on a shoe string budget.. the software will be helpful to the industry for sure. Have you considered to offer the $99 and then a separate plan for continued support.. or a per minute type of thing. Something like that it will probably open you up to more peeps. Keep up the good work..

Scott O

Name
Scott Otis
Lot of good things with Steve's program. I used it when I first started, but, had to drop it cause the $149 was too much than. Seems like the two free months would be a no brainer

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Lot of good things with Steve's program. I used it when I first started, but, had to drop it cause the $149 was too much than. Seems like the two free months would be a no brainer

No kidding, if for nothing else but to cut and paste that check list.

Have any of you seen this done before?

Tobouren better watch out...

JMill

Name
Jeremiah Miller
Steve, I hope you will consider me a startup company. I just signed up for your beta testing. Technically I have been in business for over two years. However, since I have no clue about business or marketing I have struggled to make things happen. So much, that my business has been idle this year. I recently committed myself to give it one last go before I sell my equipment and walk away for good. Destined to spend the rest of my days in a cubicle working for a corporation. No way would the better half go along with $300/mo on another failed attempt so I am crossing my fingers that I can be part of your beta group!

WillS

Supportive Member
Name
Will
How do you know if you've reached the 40 yet. Is it okay to apply if you have been in business for a few years? Would be interesting to check out.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
Steve, I hope you will consider me a startup company. I just signed up for your beta testing. Technically I have been in business for over two years. However, since I have no clue about business or marketing I have struggled to make things happen. So much, that my business has been idle this year. I recently committed myself to give it one last go before I sell my equipment and walk away for good. Destined to spend the rest of my days in a cubicle working for a corporation. No way would the better half go along with $300/mo on another failed attempt so I am crossing my fingers that I can be part of your beta group!

Jeremiah, it sounds like you might be a perfect beta tester. I look forward to working with you.

Reactions: JMill

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
How do you know if you've reached the 40 yet. Is it okay to apply if you have been in business for a few years? Would be interesting to check out.

Go ahead and fill out the application at **********************/beta. I will contact you to discuss if this program would be worth your while. This is designed to get companies up and running smoothly and to fill their schedules with profitable customers quickly. If you have already accomplished that, I have other programs that can take you as far as you would like to go.

Scott O

Name
Scott Otis
how has it helped u scott
I was only able to afford a few months. Used a newsletter he had in salons, insurance agents, drs offices that made phone ring. Used his annual reminder cards for 6 years and switched over to service monster last year, have two of his cd's and there is a lot of great info on those. If you can get two months free and your new or strugelling do it now

SteveMarsh

Name
Steve Marsh
Tomorrow is the final day to apply to be a beta tester for the ********************** program with coaching. There are still positions available. Go to **********************/beta to apply.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
How about that old fashioned way of going out on your jobs yorsef...build up yor base by talking to and actually asking for recommendations...four maybe five years and you have a solid base before screwin' around any other way....it's called facetime and means a LOT!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom