Are you going to Vegas Connections?

Mikey P

Administrator
Will you be going to seminars and classes?

Would you like to get in for FREE?

For $20 bucks you can not only have a chance to win a free pass but you can help us reserve a booth for Mikeysboard AND Green Glides.

Read on..

We want to kill two birds with one stone by getting a booth for MB and GG at Vegas this coming September.

We hope to get the word out about the HRI suit as well as promote this board

At the booth we plan to have Lisa and Jeff available to answer questions and hand out literature concerning HRI.

We also want to use the booth to help increase membership as well as have a central meeting place for the potential hundreds of MB's there.
We'll have a PC set up for newbies to view the Board, as well as promotional items.

I can easily see the booth being one of the biggest draws there.

Now comes the fun part.

We need to come up with $1200 for a booth, so we've decided to have a drawing here. "Tickets" are $20 each and for that $20 you not only become a Supporting Member for four more months but you also stand a chance to win a pass to the whole event. All seminars, trade show and meals included. A $400 + value.

ALL ADDITIONAL PROCEEDS FROM THIS DRAWING WILL GO TO THE GREEN GLIDES LEGAL FUND.

In order to win you need to send in your $20 along with a business card for each entry. Enter as many times as you wish. Let me know through the PM feature here if you are becoming a Supporting Member for the first time.

Send all checks ( no credit cards) to:
LISA SMITH
29617 Camino Delores
Sun City, CA 92586

The winner will be picked on July 1st.

If you wish to help out but can not attend Connections don't enclose a card with your donation.

Thanks a lot!!!

ps, so far we have collected $500 in donations.

G

I hope to be going, that is if I finish my work on my new invention

The "Slider" ! :D

The Glides are a 1970's idea!
The "Slider" will take the professional carpet cleaner into 2007!!!!

1tigers

So i get year subscription for $60 ,three chances for Vegas and help with the Booth for greenie.My check is in the mail.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom