Are you gonna pay for this?

ur_serg

Hi

My question is, would you be willing to pay 20-30% for the lead. Other words, would you pay 20-30% if the job is done only, but you cannot leave your marketing material or advertise your self there anyhow?

So you get text message with the address. You go there do the job, and then customers pay as and we'll pay you 70-80%. Also in order to qualify you should pass the customer service training, and follow some rules.

Please, your comments

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
People do it every day

If I was starting out...yes I would for the income

That's actually a very high % to be paid to the Cleaner....I give 50% for pretty much the same deal.

Edit: You should make sure it's legit company before you start doing a bunch of jobs for free.

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
It would also depend on what they are charging for the job. If they are booking $25.00 per room and taking 30% you will never make it.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Larry B said:
It would also depend on what they are charging for the job. If they are booking $25.00 per room and taking 30% you will never make it.

I partially concur....$25.00 per room up front is not horrible if you can upsell here and there....if you can do tile cleaning or other services then it could work out well.

You can either use it as a jumpstart, or a career...just adjust your situation accordingly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom