Art and cleaning come together

Name
Lyon
ru9e8yre.jpg

y8aby4eq.jpg

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
I assume you like that thing, or you wouldn't be using it, but tell me the truth. Doesn't it leave the carpet a bit damper than the wand?

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
Yes with out dry passes, if you dry pass it has a possibility to leave almost dry.

But the again dry passes take more time so if your one of those - it takes Mose time guys then it is not for you.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I assume you like that thing, or you wouldn't be using it, but tell me the truth. Doesn't it leave the carpet a bit damper than the wand?
How you doing Marty! I know you tried out a 360i before and didn't like it, but I REALLY like mine. I have two, one I bought from Olson, and one I got used on EBay so I would have redundancy because I rely on it so much. It's a fabulous machine, and even when used with my porty the dry times are excellent; better recovery than my wand. It uses 3 flood jets; I ordered the largest jets Rotovac offers, and as you can see from the picture the clearview indicates tremendous water recovery. (All right, it's just cloudy, but that is water flowing like crazy). I keep the solution trigger locked on with a rubber band so I can use my right hand to trigger spray spots and traffic lanes if necessary and I don't spend much time doing dry passes.

hogjowl

Idiot™
You are correct. My short time with the 360 was not satisfactory. However, I realize that inexperience and impatience played a part in my experience. How small or large a part, I am not certain. As I ponder the short comings of glided wands in crew led situations, I find myself looking at rotary extractors as a possible option.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
You are correct. My short time with the 360 was not satisfactory. However, I realize that inexperience and impatience played a part in my experience. How small or large a part, I am not certain. As I ponder the short comings of glided wands in crew led situations, I find myself looking at rotary extractors as a possible option.

I havent had to hook mine up in a long time. Mostly just run it w pads to agitate. Blue works amazing for trashed floors, then rinse w the wand

Sent from da bak seat of a Purple Caddy where the roadkill is real : )

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
. As I ponder the short comings of glided wands in crew led situations, I find myself looking at rotary extractors as a possible option.

For what it's worth, I think you could have a kickass crew using 360is and I say that in plural as you will find you can dual wand with 2 360is and your current TM. I found that to be true when I have had friends helping me the recovery was excellent with the rotarys whereas using two wands the carpets were wetter than I liked. The inexperienced cleaners mastered the 360i in a few minutes and were able to do top notch cleaning just about instantly.
I know Jim Martin doesn't agree, but the motor runs cool after several hours, doesn't bog down, and has held up very well after 3 years of daily use. Add to that it's half the weight of competing rotarys which makes it back friendly, more aggressive than a 175 and is size adjustable for short to tall people.

Reactions: Jeff Madsen

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
I love my 360 but in truth I do spend longer cleaning with it. I think it leaves the carpet drier than with my glided wand, but I take the time to do dry passes. My back a shoulder have reached the point where I'm less concerned with time and more concerned with comfort.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom