Art Bell died last night....

Credits
oMG....I remembered long ago listening to this dude late late into the night while servicing my accounts. He would host some crazy off the cuff occurrences. So much so that I would actually become frighten while at these buildings alone thinking...”Let me hurry it up before I see or hear something I ain’t accustom to....looking behind my back while working and stopping every now and then wondering hmmm.

Gonna miss this dudes’ voice.

Supportive Member
Credits
Reportedly, he was carried off in a black helicopter.

That would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low key.

Now if it was a helicopter with no rotors and only a low frequency humming sound as it approached and took off.. That would be more believable.

If the coroner was looking like a 7'11" slim gray....I'd belive it..this way, I don't know..

Supportive Member
Credits
You should listen to George "Chuck" Noory for the next few days....I bet some will call in claiming they're Art Bell's spirit and currently are locked up in some space time continuum scrambler machine on the dark side of the moon ...and he is calling from a super advanced "phone line" to warn everybody of the -inevitable- end of the world later this month, when Nibiru will finally arrive to wipe out the dinosaurs again.

Last edited:
Supportive Member
Credits
You should listen to Chuck Noory for the next few day....I bet some will call in claiming they're Art Bell's spirit and currently are locked up in some space time continuum scrambler machine on the dark side of the moon ...and he is calling from a super advanced "phone line" to warn everybody for the -inevitable- end of the world later this month, when Nibiru will finally arrive to wipe out the dinosaurs again.
I thinks it's George, not Chuck

Latest posts