Art Kelley

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
"you really hit the nail on the head about this ridiculous list."- Art Kelley

Why do you always Hate on my Top Twenty Five List? I have spent close to a thousand hours researching these carpet cleaners. Are you hiding something? Did you not Pre-Vac today? Shame on you.

Golden Boy

Mikey P

Administrator
Waldo's list has more impact on this industry then any of you could imagine.

The DM is fully aware of it and eagerly awaits any updates.

Rex Tyus

Well I for one was sincerely flattered when I found out I made the list this year. I was out sick and TimP called and told me.

BTW thanks Waldo.

Chads

Supportive Member
No I'm still pissed off I didn't make it,with all my mad skills. :x

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Yes Ma'am, I am among the top 25 carpet cleaners in America as rated by Waldo.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
one thousand hours? WOW, No offense but maybe spend time doing something else might be in order. Why not put 100 names in a hat pull them out in order and viola your done. :roll:

Sir Hack-A-Lot BDCC Extraordinaire.

TimP

I don't see how this list can be accurate at all. Especially given the reasons for their rankings. I don't see how unless some competition is devised so that there is a fair way of knowing who is actually a better cleaner. Truth be told I don't see how someone could be considered better if the same equipment and tools and methods are used. And nobody knows what each cleaner is actually doing in the home, a lot of BS can be spouted off here. Not that I care anything about being ranked I prefer to let the customers decide who they want to clean their carpet since that's what keeps me in business.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
There is no reason to expect the list to be fair or accurate. It is Waldo's opinions and that is all that counts in this case.

I am reminded on those magazine ads that list the "10 Greatest Steak House's in America." Guess who paid for the the ad space. (If you don't read the magazines on airlines, you might have missed these wonderful lists.)

Realizing that I disagreed with some of the entries on Waldo's list, I decided to make my own list of top 25 cleaners. However, I have not been able to think of 25 cleaners who deserve to be on the list.

Scott Warrington

Al

That's right, it's Waldo's list, anybody can compile a list. When I go to the dog track I can chose between a dozen lists of top picks.

I certainly have not compensated Waldo in anyway for my standings but I do applaud him for his efforts and good judgment.

Right now I'm negotiating contracts with distributors that want to sponsor me.

Thanks Dog!

8)

waldo

Waldo I think your list is cool Dog 8)

Its definitely been some of the best entertainment on MB thats for sure.............keep up the good work....

Latest posts

Latest Auctions

Back
Top Bottom