Ask your Wives if this works for them..

F

FB7777

Its a casual picture ( he's wearing a muscle shirt )

He probably should smile in the picture to avoid looking so (in his own words)
shaddy

Joel D

Name
Joel Darker
She said- scary, creepy, and shifty. Facial hair looks unclean.( Sorry bearded cleaners but I've heard other women say the facial hair thing is a big no no for men coming into homes to do service work.)
For me that was the least of my concerns looks like he is mentally slow and should be in a home of some kind being taken care of by a nurse.

Ricky Thurman

of course the site needs some more work and is obviously not finished yet, but its not terrible.

with the exception of the UGLY MUG!!!!!!!!

that damn picture just throws everything else into a tailspin

bad bad bad first impression

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
It scared Kathy, and considering that she has to look at my ugly mug, that's bad!

She wouldn't call him.

-JB-

Name
JB
HEY! It's my evil twin!!!
:twisted:

Dang I didn't think he'd find me in here :x

Fon Johnson

Why is it that carpet cleaners are scared of a suit and tie? Using a picture like that just makes me think they can't afford a suit, and for crying out loud: you can get them at Target!

Fon Johnson

I looked at them out of curiosity one day. You can get a jacket and matching trousers for under $100. It is no custom tailored suit, but better than a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. You can also find suits for right around a hundred bucks on sale at Penney's and Sears. There is never an excuse for us to go on sales calls, or posting pictures of ourselves in anything less than a shower, shave, slacks, shirt and tie.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Out here in Nebraska we take what ever fabric is left over and make our suits. Our suits of many colors.

Since there are no stores here we have to make do with what we have.

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
There is a guy in town here that if you looked at him you wouldn't let him in your front door, drives a worn out looking van and all of you would call the lettering on his van poor

but he is a little goofy and has a good personality and has been cleaning carpet for many years

The Preacher

steve frasier said:
There is a guy in town here that if you looked at him you wouldn't let him in your front door, drives a worn out looking van and all of you would call the lettering on his van poor

but he is a little goofy and has a good personality and has been cleaning carpet for many years

Steve, you wouldn't be talking about the Thrilla from Manila would ya???

DevilDog

**** no. Shut up dickhead.

I have a very good idea who he is talking about.

And it ain't me. Pissace.

DevilDog

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom