Asked by PM to revise my invoice because it was discriminatory

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
The PM hired me to clean and deoderize a house. She was complaining there was a strong odor of curry. She asked me to treat it. On my invoice I listed the treatment and in the notes I stated “ Deodorized due to strong curry odor”. The PM called me and asked me to ommit the reason for the odor treatment because it was discriminatory against Indian people. Good grief.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BIG WOOD

scotty747

Indian restaurants advertise "Indian Cuisine". Is that racist ? Is dog urine removal offensive to dogs?
Around Puget Sound all the Indian customers are homeowner with tenants who always ask "can you get the curry smell out"?

SamIam

Name
sam miller
The PM hired me to clean and deoderize a house. She was complaining there was a strong odor of curry. She asked me to treat it. On my invoice I listed the treatment and in the notes I stated “ Deodorized due to strong curry odor”. The PM called me and asked me to ommit the reason for the odor treatment because it was discriminatory against Indian people. Good grief.
No eliminating it is discriminating against whites for curry!

So good!

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Indian restaurants advertise "Indian Cuisine". Is that racist ? Is dog urine removal offensive to dogs?
Pet urine smell, you dogist. Could have been raccoons.

With the degree of sensitivity that is being pushed on campus (microaggression) people that don't take offense at every possibility are just out of style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom