Asking for input and materials

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
I am getting ready to meet with my newer graphics designer in a couple of days to give her ideals for laying out our first EDDM piece. I have always used price point in my advertising which goes against the grain of how many in this and other industries think. However I like it for many reasons. I am not the most expensive cleaner and not the cheapest but I find advertising price point culls out most of the price shoppers allowing my office admin (wife) to book about 95% of calls coming in which saves a lot of wasted time. I am set up as a owner operator and do not and don't care to spend my time running around doing estimates (tried that the first 6 months) and it was a waste of my time then and most certainly would be now. However, I am open to suggestions about how to market the price point be it set $Price or % Off regular price (which means more calls to field a lot more questions & probably is not considered price point at all). Knowing my set up I know I don't need to over load the phone girl at this time.

Secondly, I would like to see any materials that you folks have produced in the past for your EDDM marketing that you would care to share and you can share those privately or send to my email if you don't care to show publicly. The first piece she did for me I thought turned out very good and she had fresh new ideals and did a much better job with it than I could have ever done. I gave her the areas that I wanted to promote with my suggestions but gave her complete reign to design as she thought fit to hit my target market for that piece. Some of my direction to her will be to stay completely away from talking about the powerful equipment so much but lean toward what the target market cares about for residential cleaning. I am considering also using this same piece as our reminder to existing customers with same discount or price point and a call to action.

All suggestions are appreciated!

Last edited:

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
? Thanks Mike, I have my acct set up and know how it works. But, like I said all suggestions welcome! lol

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
The campaign that failed and was the worst for us had prices.
The others we used a free room or chair.

PM me your email address and i can show you what failed, might be helpful to learn from my mistake.

Reactions: BLewis

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom