At my happy place!!

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
At strategies for success for the 4th time! Look forward to this everytine they come around. Such great information.

If you haven't been before...GO. If you have, then go again. They made some changes to chuck violand's day and Bill Yeadon's stuff too.

Love being here with all the best of the best in the industry!!!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
I agree I love SFS, been twice would like to go again some day.

They need an advanced class for those that have been before. Maybe 2-3 days. Its tough for me to be gone for 5-days. The family might move on me when I'm away when I'm gone that long! :winky:

Agreed, i would go again for 2 days max.

PrimaDonna

Megatron
Name
MB
I'm only attending the first two days. Financials and marketing. Sending my new tech for Steve's stuff w-f as it really doesn't apply to my role.

If they did an advanced/refresher what would you want them to cover?

Last edited:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Hey now I'm supposed to ask the tough questions. :winky:

I'm really not sure. I'd prefer a scaled down version of the regular. Mostly financials and marketing plus implementation tips for the SFS/VAST

hogjowl

Idiot™
I'm only attending the first two days. Financials and marketing. Sending my new tech for Steve's stuff w-f as it really doesn't apply to my role.

If they did an advanced/refresher what would you want them to cover?
I'd want two days of Chuck, again. And two days of APPLICABLE marketing. No book quotes and no non-industry things.

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Robots! can someone teach me how to build robots.

This industry would be great if i didnt have to deal with unpredictable humans everyday.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom