Atlantic Carpet Cleaners-Method descriptions

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
1. Rotary Method

Here shampoo is scrubbed onto the surface of the carpet using one large or two small brushes. This does a fair job of cleaning the carpet surface, but the deep-down dirt is either untouched or carried deeper into the pile by the shampoo. And this method makes no provision for removal of the shampoo and dirt. The carpet must be vacuumed later in a separate operation

2. Steam Method

In the first place, no steam is used - probably a good thing since live steam would be disastrous to your good carpet. Actually, the "steam" is only hot water that is sprayed into the carpet. And in most cases, little more than half of the dirt bearing water is extracted from the carpet. The remainder is left and can result in soggy carpet, browning mildew, shrinkage, or damaged backing, padding and floors. Drying time can run up to 24-hours - a long time for any carpet area to be unusable

3. Rotary/Bonnet Method

Such procedures will brighten the surface but can't remove the dirt deep in the pile. Results: embedded dirt works up quickly to the surface to resoil the carpet.

4. Low Moisture Soil Extraction Method

Atlantic Carpet Cleaners uses the patented Von Schrader Low-Moisture Dry Foam Extraction System which is an exclusive, patented process. The LMX System is one of the most technologically advanced systems ever built for fast cleaning, quick drying and DEEP down cleaning of carpet.

Our Cleaning Agents Do Not Leave Residue. The detergent we use for carpet cleaning is the reason for excellent results:

Other water extract detergents leave a gummy, sticky, or waxy residue. This residue clings to the carpet fibers and quickly attracts soil. Rapid resoiling leads to a dull, dirty carpet appearance.

Our specially formulated detergents leave a minimal amount of crisp, brittle residue that does not attract soil to the carpet fiber. This prevents resoiling and preserves carpet beauty. The loose, non-clinging flakes are easily vacuumed away.

The LMX continues the evolution of a carpet-cleaning phenomenon that has yet to be equaled!

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
Ha!!!....straight from the VS brochure...

I used to advertise like that before I got into HWE....

CleanEvo

All the guys that don't use a TM talk like that.

It's amazing how quickly they change their point of view when they get a TM.

Rex Tyus

jstucky said:
Ha!!!....straight from the VS brochure...

I used to advertise like that before I got into HWE....

DITTO!
CleanEvolve said:
All the guys that don't use a TM talk like that.

It's amazing how quickly they change their point of view when they get a TM.

Yep I agree again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom