Auction for 2 Two Gallon Multi Sprayer jugs of Hardball

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Courtesy of EncapStore.com up for auction are 2, 2 gallon jugs of hardball Protector... One 2 gallon Jug of Soil Blocker & one 2 gallon Jug of Hard Ball Fabric Protector.

Harball1.jpg

Hardball2.jpg

We'll start the bidding at $45 shipping included in the US. Bids must be in increments of $2 or more. Auction proceeeds minus shipping costs go to fund MikeysBoard.com.... If it goes over $150.00 I'll personally mail Mikey P a Pack of Oscar Myer Balogna & can of Spam! Bidding ends at 9pm Pacific, Wednesday the 5th. Winner gets the protector and 2 re-useable multisprayer jugs!

lance

Jeremy are they scented? If so, what flavor?

What is the retail value of each jug?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I must be stupid because I am not clear what is being bid on?
8 gallons of product?
2-2 gallon jugs of hardball protector
1-2 gallon jug of soil blocker
1-2 gallon jug of hardball fabric protector?

KevinL

Supportive Member
Name
Kevin Leach
Not stupid Greg, just ignert. hardball is the company name, soil blocker is the water based protector, fabric protector is solvent based. They come in 2 gallon jugs so 2 gallons of each. Glad I could help.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I thank you for your reply but my education tells me you are wrong. I am not ignorant I am reading it as printed and please explain what is legally being bid on, not your interpretation

If I bid it legally says I will get the gallons mentioned

Greg I can see how someone might get confused. It does say 2 two gallon jugs of hardball protector....one 2 gallon jug of carpet protector and one 2 gallon jug of fabric protector. The second part was a description. Just look at the photo. That is what is being bid on.

Cheers.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
i bid $35 thats it ..im doing you a solid, im cutting my hand off to give that much, i,ll even put it on show in my new dvd
"how to be a apartment whore and not smell like bob"
what you say ...is it gone out the door to me

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom