Nathan Pepper
Up for Bid - Kohler Command Engine

- Gasoline Engine
- 18 HP
- 4 Cycle
- 3600 RPM
- Never Used
- MSRP - $1,649.00

Starting bid is $500. Purchaser will also be responsible for all freight charges. Unit will be sent via Old Dominion Freight Lines COLLECT.

Auction ends on Wednesday, 10/27/2010 at 6 P.M. PST.

Pictures below...

IMG_2613.jpg

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2610.jpg

IMG_2608.jpg

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Does that come with a 50 foot cord? !gotcha!

How's that project with the General coming John?

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
Does that come with a 50 foot cord? !gotcha!

Hi Willey,

This is a Hi Performance engine and requires two 50' powercords.

We had the General tri-plex pump at the Connections Show. You were right that pump is a great pump. Very quiet and smooth. Were working on a New Product release that I will post when it's done. I'm also working on putting this pump in some of the Mytee machines.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
No chinese on mine, 16hp briggs on mine. New kohlers, briggs, honda, are all NOW made in china weather we like it or not.

Jay D

Name
Jay D
More heat from a kohler and it will run a 36 blower at 3600rpm under load vs 3200rpm with the briggs.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
John LaBarbera said:
[quote="Willy P":3ivzae8g]Does that come with a 50 foot cord? !gotcha!

Hi Willey,

We had the General tri-plex pump at the Connections Show. You were right that pump is a great pump and you couldn't kill it with. Very quiet and smooth. Were working on a New Product release that I will post when it's done. I'm also working on putting this pump in some of the Mytee machines.[/quote:3ivzae8g]
The General lasts about 5 years of steady work without a rebuild - just change the oil every 6 months. What type of induction motor are you using and whats the horse rating? Leeson makes a compatible thats the cats ass, but you gotta get airflow over it or the reset trips. Now you gotta build a model with quad 2 stage vacs AND a General........ But you have to call it the Willy........ shiteatinggrin

Mikey P

Administrator
Willy are you gonna bid or not?

if not, get your ass back on the I Wuv Resoil board and kiss Ed's 13 different personality's ass and quit f'n up my auction.

G

Mikey P said:

if not, get your ass back on the I Wuv Resoil board and kiss Ed's 13 different personality's ass and quit f'n up my auction.

How come Mytee is auctioning this engine and the proceeds go to your back pocket? This payment for banner ads? Just curious with how you are responding to posts.

G

This is my post, but I'll let Cooper know the compliment. You can track me by IP with your best wizard and see it comes from San Diego. I didn't think it was that much of a smart question. It's ok if you worked out a deal, but by the way you are acting, any questions are regarded as hurting your $$$. This is for your benefit, I'm just asking what for? If it's none of anyone's business, then why say it is for Mikey's, and why are you really watching this post so closely?

Name
John LaBarbera
Willy P said:
[quote="John LaBarbera":3w52kdva][quote="Willy P":3w52kdva]Does that come with a 50 foot cord? !gotcha!

Hi Willey,

We had the General tri-plex pump at the Connections Show. You were right that pump is a great pump and you couldn't kill it with. Very quiet and smooth. Were working on a New Product release that I will post when it's done. I'm also working on putting this pump in some of the Mytee machines.[/quote:3w52kdva]
The General lasts about 5 years of steady work without a rebuild - just change the oil every 6 months. What type of induction motor are you using and whats the horse rating? Leeson makes a compatible thats the cats ass, but you gotta get airflow over it or the reset trips. Now you gotta build a model with quad 2 stage vacs AND a General........ But you have to call it the Willy........ shiteatinggrin[/quote:3w52kdva]

Hi Willy,

The HP on the Mytee Water Hog is 1.5, 12 amps, 2.2 gpm, 1000 psi. A quad does leave much room for a pump though.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:

By your command, my Queen

Jay D

Name
Jay D
The main thing is John is a good man to donate this engine to mikey and someone will get a good deal on a engine that would retail for $1400 or so. The sad thing is the newer engines will be assembled (made) from parts imported from the PRC weather you want to believe it or not. Kohler and all the others get most of their parts from their overseas factorys and yes some are made there too. They do the same in the furniture in industry make it in the PRC ship it here put in dacron and call it made in the US.

Mikey P

Administrator
We have a winner!

Screaming deal too!!!!!

As soon as I get the funds in my Pay Pay Mytee will send you the motor.

Congrats and THANK YOU MYTEE!!!!!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Mikey P said:

Can I talk now bitch? blowme :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nrpepper

Name
Nathan Pepper
The Engine is on it's way, Frank.

You got a good deal on this one. John says "He hopes you appreciate it!"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom