Aussie Rig up top

The rig with the side door, dual sliding back panels, and rear doors is flipping sweet.

How come there is not more discussion on powerclean machines. They look awesome. I would love to try a Genesis slide in.

What is the deal with them and the trucks in the photos?

Jim Bethel

Name
Jim Bethel
Yeah, as Mikey pointed out - its one of our rigs that we for a client up in Darwin John. They have purchased a few machines through us in the past few years and are really nice clients who keep wanting to take me out fishing and crabbing next time I am up there 8)

Thanks for the exposure Mikey shiteatinggrin

And Dan, probably the main reason you don't hear much about PowerClean USA machines anymore is because they closed down last year and don't make them anymore. We have been supplying the Sapphire Scientific machines for the past 15 months now and have done some really nice installs with them (mental note - need to update our website and install photos).

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
Are most of your designs accessible from the outside, ie without getting up inthe truck? Or do you have layouts where everything is in the truck and the unit and hoses are the only things accessible from the ground?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom