AVB9QX Carpet Extractor www.nacecare.com

Fresh&Clean

Does anyone use this type of machine. It is for commercial carpets and you push from behind. I am looking to buy a extractor such as this to take the load off wonding on big commercial jobs. Any help would be appreciated.

Name
Nate W.
What is your definition of "Big Commerical" jobs? It would be more of a pita to use a walk behind, atleast to me... We need more information to make an informed suggestion. Like, open door policy, occupied, any tight areas...... etc.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Looks like a Powerflight machine.

That kind of equipment is usually more janitorial, it will do a decent job on light to moderate soiling.

If it's heavy soiling it's going to take several cleanings or the appearance is not going to be comparable to what other machines would be.

Fresh&Clean

Commercial jobs I do are weekend and evening and unoccupied at the time of cleaning. These jobs can range from 1500 square feet to 5000. They are typically very dirty. I do not want to compromise quality. I am just needing to make the work easier than using a wand. Perhaps hiring a permanent helper would be the way to go. Your input is very helpful so far. Thanks

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I do agree with Jimmy, low moisture is a good option. If it must be HWE look at the Zipper Jr wand or the Steamon Demon would be a better choice of drag type machines.

Fresh&Clean

The zipper looked pretty neat. I used to own a rotovac but did not care for it. to big and heavy and did not preform the same on all types of carpets. Do any of you know much about glide wands. Looks like they come as an attachment for a wand or you can buy one. They state they reduce fatigue which at 43 years old is a major selling point. Might be a more cost effective way to go? Any thoughts.

Fresh&Clean

So I just got back from my local janitorial supply place. He showed be the AVB9QX. I told him I am looking to do more commercial but a simpler method. He showed me literature on the Cimex. It was a Cyclone. Encapsulation method. Not HWE but said it does a fantastic job on commercial carpet. Sprays a solution as it scrubs. No extraction. He told he to go out and research it and let him know. He said he has got good feedback from those that have one. We talked about it for almost an hour. If it does the job, it would probably fit what I am looking for. Looks like you can put floor brushes on it also for hard surfaces. Have any of you seen one of these?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea we have a few of them and they work pretty good.

LowMoistureequip.jpg

Fresh&Clean

When you guys to these machine and the encapsulation process, Do you vacuum afterwards? Or is that step not needed to complete the job. Sounds like technically you should but may not be needed? Let me know?

Fresh&Clean

Thanks. One more question on this. I read that encapsulation cleaning may take up to 24 hours to dry. When I wand with HWE, I would leave fans to help facilitate drying. In encapsulation would leaving fans to quicken dying help or does it matter. A lot of these commerical places are closed up so there is not a lot of ventilation. Thanks for all your help

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Steve it really depends on soiling, using an OP machine like the Orbot drying is just a couple hours.

The Cimex maybe 3-6 hours, all depends on ventilation, large facilities using VLM will dry as you are processing the job.

Michael those are just bungee straps.
Shorty's idea that he shared with everyone. That Auzzie is one sharp guy!

Back
Top Bottom