AW29 with GG or Evolution wand?

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Curious to hear what the group has to say?
I've only tried the Evolution a couple of times. I found it a little light and chattering on commercial carpet. Doesn't get under furniture like a s bend wand. Look for a low profile AW29. Half the height of the standard one.

Reactions: jeffexe

Mikey P

Administrator
Evo's are not available but the SharpShooter is a great alternative. The tear drop hole stiffens up the plastic head and no jet placment mods are needed ,which the EVO needs to clean right to the base board.
I sell it with a GreenGlide of our choice for $860 delivered.
5 small screw to attached the glide.

I also sell the AW29 with my shear kit and a Glide of your choice for $550 delivered (on sale this month)
External fit glide that needs some heat and prying to install.

Performance and dry times are nearly identical.
Do you want a S bend or a stright pipe?
Do you want all steel or plastic and aluminum?
Maybe a 1.5 pound differnece between the two.

Both are all you need for resi work.

jeffexe

Name
jeff
Evo's are not available but the SharpShooter is a great alternative. The tear drop hole stiffens up the plastic head and no jet placment mods are needed ,which the EVO needs to clean right to the base board.
I sell it with a GreenGlide of our choice for $860 delivered.
5 small screw to attached the glide.

I also sell the AW29 with my shear kit and a Glide of your choice for $550 delivered (on sale this month)
External fit glide that needs some heat and prying to install.

Performance and dry times are nearly identical.
Do you want a S bend or a stright pipe?
Do you want all steel or plastic and aluminum?
Maybe a 1.5 pound differnece between the two.

Both are all you need for resi work.
I have Sharpshooter, AW29 and Evolution wands. as well as a swivel. I am a fan off all of them and they each have a great purpose when cleaning. I was just curious to hear what others had to say about them. Especially the Aw29 with glide. I bought mine from Jim Pemberton years ago and never had a glide on it. That was when I went to the evolution.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have Sharpshooter, AW29 and Evolution wands. as well as a swivel. I am a fan off all of them and they each have a great purpose when cleaning. I was just curious to hear what others had to say about them. Especially the Aw29 with glide. I bought mine from Jim Pemberton years ago and never had a glide on it. That was when I went to the evolution.
Put my shear kit in the AW, along with a Glide and POW!

as good as all the rest.

Spraying STRAIGHT down is dumb.

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom