Back on the grind.... Critique this.

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
It's a leave behind for commercial offices... I print them out 4 to a page & leave them on the desks... I usually accompany it with a bottle of Poof spotter with the permission of the manager. In manufacturing facilities, I'll tack one up on the cork board & leave spotter bottles in the break room... What do you fine folks think?

CommercialDeskTopper.jpg

This is where the majority of my residential work finds me... I don't do it everytime but I do it everynow & then... Anyway, blast away.

Name
I'm Rick James
Dont worry Im posting my new website here pretty soon so you can critique me. But its boring, nothing eye catching or special. I like to use bullet points vs whole paragraphs. The reason is people usually quickly scan a marketing material and in that scan is where you need to hook them. I see non of that with that. You know what would look really cool is a nice watermark in the background. Your target market are mostly women, give it a womans touch. think Bed Bath and Beyond type look. just my 2 cents

Noidios

Name
Russ Zinck
Why would you use the term "hidden benefits" at the top? It makes it sound like they won't notice much of a difference if you come clean their house.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom