Back Pack Vacuum cleaner recomendation

Ryan

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Don't look at any back vac other than ProTeam.

Their fit is much, much, much better than the other back vac's out there.

Trust me...I've used many of the different ones out there and ProTeam is by far the best.

Mikey P

Administrator
I recommend that you dont get one.

Jaspers will tell you you'll make millions with one, I'll tell you you'll leave tons of dirt behind due to a lack of a damn BEATER BAR!!!!

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
I recommend that you dont get one.

Jaspers will tell you you'll make millions with one, I'll tell you you'll leave tons of dirt behind due to a lack of a damn BEATER BAR!!!!

We use a ProTeam LineVacer with a TurboCat & it seems to do a good job.

Billy

Name
BH
Mikey P said:
bring it to Nashville next year and I'll show you what "Good job" mean.

At this point I have never seen any portable vacuum what ever type do a GREAT job but I also haven't seen that many cleaners that have any vacuum for use either. :lol: Most say the truck mount cleans dry particulate along with water soluble soil so no need to pre-vac.

Anyway what exactly do you use Mikey just curious? We have used quite a few different ones over the years & are always open to suggestions. I know BackPacks aren't the best by any stretch of the imagination though. But they have some positives & ours has a TrueHeppa & is endorsed by the American Lung Association.

randy

Name
Randy
The backpac you are looking at is a Powrflite, just a private labeled one. CFR sells them also, but powrflite has the best price. That being said I had two of them and they FALL APART within 6 months. Total complete junk. I use oreck backpacs with a beater bar from Hesco. In fact I threw all the tools that came with the Oreck out. A solid, straight vac tube with a BEATER bar is a must. The tools that come with backpacs are horrible.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
This one is for the wife.
Go figure, most wives want a cruise to the Bahamas, mine wants a vacuum cleaner. I guess it's good.
Maybe it's because we have ton of sand here in Texas, not to talk about the five cats and two dogs.

She hates lugging the dang Sanitair around, and she hates the Elctrolux canister.
So I am looking for something that will do a decent job and will not fall apart quickly. I hate cheaply made vacuums and appreciate well made equipment.

I did not know that they also have a beater bar.

Is the ProTeam better made/more durable than PowerFlite?

F

FB7777

I would never use a back pack vac in a home

even if you get a beater bar attachment( if there even is one)

your wife will knock stuff off walls and scratch/ding them up because it is cumbersome to use in tight areas

randy

Name
Randy
If you are looking for a home vacuum I would look at the Cleantrac.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom