Back To The Panyhose Discussion...........

R

R W

Has anyone found a place to buy them wholesale? I just started using them in my in-tank waste tank filter, because I don't have a 2 1/2 inch inline filter yet. With this 2 1/2 inch vac system, I'm getting more crap in my filter, in tank, than I ever have. It's a BIG PITA to clean out that intank filter box, and it lets a lot of bigger stuff through to the APO. I found 4 for $5 today, but I will be changing them out at least once a day. It's worth it to just have to pull out the pantyhose, rather than cleaning the box.

I would ask my LADY customers and the old Studda-Bubbas for their old ones, but they might question why I need them????

The knee length panty hose work great on the vac intank filters...keeps them cleaner.

Brian L

Name
Brian L
Besides the blower filter........the knee high on the waste tank inlet is my only filter (the hose cuff keeps it from falling into the tank). I change it after every job. I just buy them 10 boxes at a time at kmart.

Have you checked Amazon?

John Watson

We get ours at WalMart, we have found packages of 3 pair for .75 or 4 pr for $1.00 Thats only.125 each. We change after every job, well almost, We do some jobs where we get very little in the filter.

Hey Chaves, I know now you ain't right boy, Luddy Buddy looks normal????? They gonna git thet white jacket for yous

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
I notice that the very same people here that talk the pantyhose crap..is the same ones that are....

bootie boys

no surprise!

R

R W

No booties for me, Ole Bob. I just hate cleaning out that filter box in the Genesis....I usually get out the pressure spray nozzle to clean the filter box.....damn fuzz is hard to cut!!!

Greenie

If you put the panty hose over the blower filters, you really just need to wipe them off by hand when they look like chia pets, the hose keeps that crap on the surface, same ones will last for months.

As for the PC filter basket...no answer there, time for a 2.5" in-line filter.

Name
steve snail
hate wall mart, but may just have to go there and jump on the 4 pair for a buck. beats the crap out of the 10 pair for 5 bucks at walgreens.

Back
Top Bottom