Back up Camera?

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
i bought 2 from costco, color screen, inferred , decent sized screen so far so good, 200ish i thinks

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
I went to best buy and put a new stereo in my spare van I use to pull a trailer a lot with.
has the. Camera built in works really well I
love my sat. Radio any way.
kinda exspensive but I have no regrets at all.

mwall2230

Name
Mike Wallace
Brian I had MCOR Automotive in Lutz install a back up camera in my new sprinter. Basically my rear view mirror is now my screen. Since I don't have any windows I didn't have a need for the rear view mirror so I had them wire it so it is on when my sprinter is on. Most of the time they are installed to only come when in reverse.

Reactions: tmdry and boazcan

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I had a really nice one on my vortex but it was not wireless. I was told most of them get a lot of interference ...

just do a search. And put in back up camera.....

tmdry

Name
Bill Martins
I'm going to be doing the same to all my trucks, deff the way to go, especially when little kids decide to ride their bikes and or run behind the truck when you can't see much back there.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We have the annoying back up beeper on all the boxes but I've looked the the review mirror back up cameras. I think we will started adding them too just as a second measure against an accident and most importantly hitting someone as Bill mentioned.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
dont get the wireless one from autozone....took it back, kept flickering

bought mine from a local Trailer supply place...

only thing i dont like.....fixed camera....but i am going to aim the license plate down so it hits my hitch.....ill get a pic, and show you

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
I have a 10" rear view mirror one. It's wired to the parking lights and the headlights. That way I can have it one the whole time I'm driving. I love it

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom