Backs out

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Did first 2 jobs a 3 rooms a hall than 1 room sofa 2 chairs micro fiber, I was on my knees cleaning cushions for awhile.

everything felt fine I reached down to grab my snail fan while packing up and buckled I couldn't lift it.

my legs can barely move its a lower back strain and we went and did a 4 room and hall and came home.

My son did 99 percent of the work on the last job cause I'm a gimp.

took a shower it felt better then laid on the couch and now I need help getting up.

Advil, Icy hot usually do the trick but this is messed up.
It sucks getting hurt.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Scott Rogers

I feel for you Sam. Mine goes out a average of twice a year. same thing lower back lumbar region. Sucks. cant sleep, cant move. cant do anything. usually end up sleeping kneeled over my ottoman. Sucks!!!

Ron K

Sorry to hear that. Mine would go out once or twice a year would go to the chiroprator and he would jump on me one or two visits and the good ol roller table and then was good to go. I've lost some weight and that really helped.

My Dad would say if it yurts in back slow down with your front!:biggrin:

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Did first 2 jobs a 3 rooms a hall than 1 room sofa 2 chairs micro fiber, I was on my knees cleaning cushions for awhile.

everything felt fine I reached down to grab my snail fan while packing up and buckled I couldn't lift it.

my legs can barely move its a lower back strain and we went and did a 4 room and hall and came home.

My son did 99 percent of the work on the last job cause I'm a gimp.

took a shower it felt better then laid on the couch and now I need help getting up.

Advil, Icy hot usually do the trick but this is messed up.
It sucks getting hurt.

Hope you're ok for Monday, Sam. I always dread even the thought of my back going out. I've had many bad times especially when I didn't know the running training I was doing was aggravating a herniated disk putting me into great pain and spasm. Just torture to work; I would think about how I could put my heavy 175 back into my truck or move a sofa-bed with the least amount of pain. I hate taking narcotics outside of recreation but they are always available if necessary. At the first hint of a back twinge I will pop one or two Aleve's and those seem to help a lot. Walking or getting on a bike for an hour helps also.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Starting a 20000 sq ft church tomorrow with both trucks, my 2 helpers did half of it last xmas, and did most of it last summer when we did it.

I'm a little gimpy still, but feeling much better. things are loosening up just got to take it slow.

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
my projected life span is just another 18 years Mike
ART......i jus seen you.....you'll be lucky to get 18 more MONTHS.......
get a helper ...you cheap basturd!

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
last time mine went out...we went to the chiro.....he did the twist with my shoulders and hips....hurt so bad i almost passed out and started laughing....

when we were done it was much better....

other time, went to a massage therapist.....ehhhh that hurt for days...

go into your chiro and ask him to do a little pushing on those nerve ends....it helps quiet the pain down, so you can at least walk around to give orders to the chimps....

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Starting a 20000 sq ft church tomorrow with both trucks, my 2 helpers did half of it last xmas, and did most of it last summer when we did it.

I'm a little gimpy still, but feeling much better. things are loosening up just got to take it slow.

Don't risk it Sam, let them do the work and you just supervise until you feel better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom