bad day,you have to laugh,cool lady

brendan

Name
brendan
ok,,,last night went for beers with mates,,only had one room today to clean so laughed as they taught about there day with hangovers and me finishing early,,,,,,should have know,,,ok cleaning the ladies wool carpet,feeling rough and sweating the alcohol out,,,,but wand down to get hand tool and spotter,,feck spotter in van,,,returned to find hell,,hose burst connected to wand,,black dead as yous call in all over her wall ceiling lampshades curtains bed clothes and so on,,ahhhhhhhhhhh grapped hose and shoved it in vacuum hose in doin so covered my uniform face in black dead ,ran down stairs to shut of machine and met customers daughter at door as she arrives to meet mammy,,im soaking wet with black shit,,,,ok so im changing solution hose cursing my luck and fing dying of a hangover and in bad form so i tug at solution hose in ladies hall caught under vac hose with then jumps up as i tug the bastard and goes threw the ladies bottom window,,,,,she hears the crash as comes to see what happened,,,now im standing there after breaking her window and i havent even told her about her bedroom yet,,,,,,,,,,aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh,,,anyway,,sorted everything and lady said shes had cancer and thats a problem and this isnt,,,got her things dry cleaned ,cleaned her carpets and bought her a bottle of wine and chocolates long story short im not going drink on a ******* sunday ever again,,,,,cool lady do

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
brendan said:
long story short im not going drink on a ******* sunday ever again,,,,,cool lady do

That's pretty extreme self punishment. Doesn't get at the root cause of the problem though. Don't bring that Goodyear hose in someone's house after it is used for a year. Replace it
or use the Parker Parflex. I came out of the customer's bathroom one day after a long leasurely break, to see my Goodyear hose spraying over the banister into the living room down below. Nothing like hot scalding water shooting onto furniture and paintings and woodwork to take you out of your game.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Art Kelley said:
brendan said:
long story short im not going drink on a ******* sunday ever again,,,,,cool lady do

That's pretty extreme self punishment. Doesn't get at the root cause of the problem though. Don't bring that Goodyear hose in someone's house after it is used for a year. Replace it
or use the Parker Parflex. I came out of the customer's bathroom one day after a long leasurely break, to see my Goodyear hose spraying over the banister into the living room down below. Nothing like hot scalding water shooting onto furniture and paintings and woodwork to take you out of your game.

WTF.....

you used her potty??

C

cucu

i was going to have you go over to me ma's house in Castleknock...you can fack off now ..i would'nt send you over to a knackers caravan in finglas

minuteman

LOL! Dang That's Funny Brendan! I Thought My Monday Was Bad...After Reading That Mine Was Like A Walk In The Park, Glade It Worked Out For You.

Greg

-JB-

Name
JB
Great story, wish you had made it up though, for both you and the lady's sake.

Glad it turned out for the best for you.

Back
Top Bottom