P8250422.jpg
P8250423.jpg

P8250438.jpg

P8250415.jpg

P8250428.jpg
P8250421.jpg

P8250426.jpg

tim

I hope you really rinsed the quat well, it will leave a residue, big time. I like to inject it into the pad, use dd12 topically. o2 does a nice job, if they are older urine stains, osr and high heat is needed.

-JB-

Name
JB
Nothing says "high end" like a sofa on cinder blocks! :shock:

tim

And beds on the floor! What a crack house! Did you check all the spots with a black light and moisture probe? Alot of them look like drink spills. Although there is still a shadow of some of the spots, a very nice job! Just cant reverse fiber damage, no matter how good the chems and equipment. That is a lesson that is hard to learn because we are hoping for "like new" results when the carpets have been grossly abused. Spritz those leftover spots with Stain Magic (I like the usr/protein mixture for better shelf life) and you can be a hero! Good job! I like those occasionally to add to the brag book!

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
How about these. From a rental from Thursday

I gotta get a decent camera. You can hardly see the wall to wall...and I mean ...wall to wall...piss and crap.

th_zcarpet3.jpg

th_zcarpet2.jpg

Notice where the sofa was....Good God Girdy!!! :shock:

th_zcarpet1.jpg

These people wanted to move in the next day...Un-frickin-believable

th_zcarpet.jpg

And of course the "After" photo.

th_zcarpetfinger.jpg

F U...I'm not doing it.
I might have if it wasn't for the carpet just falling apart from the dogs digging at it....Might.

I told them that I could do a cleaning process but to get it clean they would have to use a lot of ink.

And the ink of course would be to write a very big check for me.
they said hell no...Ghetto people in a not so ghetto neighborhood.

the whole house was like this.

G

Another nice job ron; Looks like the word is out on you and you can get it done; Are You a vet?

I don't blame ya Brian; if custy can't pay then just don't play. :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom