Bam

Mardie

Name
Mardie VanBree
Ron I think we are all to jealous of you and all that money you just made on that job. jk A job like that should get you a ton more of that kind of work. Looks great . I am going to start doing hard surface polishing with the Trinity Rock if I ever can find the time. Hopefully it will slow down a bit this winter. I got a few lined up for when I am ready. How do you like it compared to carpet and is the money a whole lot better at the end of the day?

Name
Ron lippold
I will be focusing most of my effort to hard surfaces, looking at having a new web sight built, hint hint. For me there is way more satisfaction in hard surfaces. The money is way better as well.

Reactions: Mardie

tngvegas

Ron it looks good but there is not enough clarity there for me. I don't know anything about terrazo so all I can base it on is the marble floors I have seen done. and the best ones look like a mirror with lots of shine and clarity and sharpness. If you want a real opion you'll have to talk to the stone guys on here like Ted and the other one in Palm Springs?

I do think you are off to a good start and you should be proud of the job you did. I have seen lots of videos on youtube for stone polishing and some the results are really great. but they are using machines made for stone work like sambich and klindex. so please don't take it personally. Those grinder/polishers are the best in my opinion and cannot be matched by diamond pads. just like a kia doesn't match a porsche, they both have four wheels but that is where it ends when it comes to performance.

Good luck with those jobs and I hope you are a big success.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
what did it look like before?
what process did you use

Did you put a floor finish back on? It does look a bit foggy

If it was dirty and dull before, now its clean and shinier...mission acomplished

Looks like it needs some diamond on it

Klindex will produce superior results with no mess..no dust..

Name
Ron lippold
After they stripped it, it was completely flat. I used two steps of diamond resin discs and a maintenance pad. They will use the same pads to burnish the floor twice a week. No finish on the floor. There are pictures of before the last burnishing, might be in another thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom