Bane-Clene Booster additive

JoeClean

I used to have a bane paramount system up until 2001. Just realized I still have @ 3+ gallons of banes booster cleaning additive.

Iis this good for anything else? I don't use PCA or anything listed below anymore.

From their web site:
Booster is a concentrated, super-potent blend of Emulon[SUP]®[/SUP] synthetic detergent complex with neutral pH additives, formulated to boost the cleaning power of cleaning agents without the danger of overwetting or browning.
Ionically compatible with PCA™ Formula 4, PCA Formula 5, LCA[SUP]®[/SUP]-256, Super LCA[SUP]®[/SUP], TLS[SUP]®[/SUP] 2000 and Preface[SUP]®[/SUP].
Booster contains no cationic ingredients and is safe for all carpet fibers. Softens hard water, leaving carpets bright and soft.

Thanks

F

FB7777

" Emulon" LOL. Bane Clene jibberish for pixie dust

Brought to you from the company that believes anything over 150. PSI is soaking a rug and any temp above 150 degrees will damage fibers

If I remember correctly, Booster was an additive to the rinse tank.

I'd pour it down the drain

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Fred are you sure it isn't the original Male Enhancement stiffening formula?

Name
Lee Stockwell
I used to buy hundreds of gallons of the stuff. A decent detergent, just mix with whatever you're currently using until it's gone.

Don't overthink this, it can be used in the laundry as well....until it's gone.

JoeClean

Thanks lee.
I'll play around with it.

What had me asking was that they talk about it being Ionically compatible with PCA and it contains no cationic ingredients, etc wasn't sure what all that meant.

i remember adding a deodorizer to prespray once and it clumped up. Someone said it had to do with that compatability thing.

billyeadon

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Yeadon
Joe, That just means it is nonionic. Lee is correct it is just soft water softening ingredients. Add it to your current detergents at the same rate you were using before.

Fred's a little cranky today as it is his birthday and he is almost as old as me now. And you know how aggravating that can be.

Will we see you at SFS in Florida?

Take care.

F

FB7777

I'm 49 today not 69 Yeadon

Be honest, " Emulon" ?? Seriously. That's like how bane determined airflow on their underpowered units

Instead of quoting their airflow in CFm like the rest of the industry ( in Banes case it would be around 75 CFM ) they quoted it in some ridiculous fashion

Like cubic inches ... 17,500 cubic inches per hour lmAO

steve_64

I'm 49 today not 69 Yeadon

Be honest, " Emulon" ?? Seriously. That's like how bane determined airflow on their underpowered units

Instead of quoting their airflow in CFm like the rest of the industry ( in Banes case it would be around 75 CFM ) they quoted it in some ridiculous fashion

Like cubic inches ... 17,500 cubic inches per hour lmAO

and you were foolish enough to buy 5 of them. :dejection:

F

FB7777

I bought 2 unit

1 in 1988 and then 1 in 1993

Spent most of the time, pre internet trying to figure out how to get them to perform better

Bought Butlers in 2002 and never looked back

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom