Bane Clene door drape

Jerry

Supportive Member
Hello, Those of you that are in the colder climates, do you prefer the door drape or the door guard that all of the other distributors sell? I have the normal door guard but its looking a little shabby, but it does fit nicely in the bag. Any opinions? Thanks!

Name
I'm Rick James
I have been using the bane clene door drape for a couple of years and love it. We use it every job and much better than the other door drape. Well worth the money, we keep it in a tote with our floor covers.

steve_64

im in michigan and i dont use them, i have some just in and out so fast i dont spend the time to hang them.

now that i have someone with me all the time i should rethink that. but nobody really complains, its michigan after all.

steve_64

Takes about 10 seconds to hang and customers do mind if their door is open while its freezing outside, they just don't say anything.. ;)

i used them the first year a little but i was in and out the door a lot back then and stopped using them. i am more efficient now and like i said having someone there to help it may be worth using them again to step up my game again. its windy here a lot too in the winter and i remember that causing me issues with them staying up. it was hard enough keeping the doors closed some days.

i have a very simple system that is working for me. i resist change. but i will rethink this.

Name
I'm Rick James
i used them the first year a little but i was in and out the door a lot back then and stopped using them. i am more efficient now and like i said having someone there to help it may be worth using them again to step up my game again. its windy here a lot too in the winter and i remember that causing me issues with them staying up. it was hard enough keeping the doors closed some days.

i have a very simple system that is working for me. i resist change. but i will rethink this.

We just bring in a big tote that has the floor covers, corner guards, blocks, wet floor signs, extra shoe covers, door drape so we have it all in house with no extra trips. Saves so much time.

Name
I'm Rick James
Its the little things that separate companies and in my experience the door drape gets a lot of good feedback, same with corner guards, floor covers and so on. Trust me on this one.. the separation is in the preparation.. ;)

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
The Bane Clean door drape is our favorite as well. We have some of the others as well, but the bane is better in our opinion. And floor covers, corner guards are very important to us as well.

Mark Saiger

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
The Bane drape is a great product. I have used mine every day for the last six years on every occupied job. The customers love it. (I think, people don't say much when I work LOL) It's very heavy duty and still looks new. I wash it in the washing machine every now and then.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
I thought mine was called a draft buster. I bought it at Interlink probably 5 years ago. It looks identical but is blue. It's a must have if you are trying to serve the best costomers. One complaint is that it has settled quite a bit over this time and I have to "fluff" it up each time now.

The Clean Machine

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
In the photos they all look the same. I think the Bane one must have better materials then the nylon one I have, for 120 bucks it's a pos.

The door guard isn't just for winter, what about Mrs. Smiths air conditioning in the summer on a 90+ day, or just to keep the bugs out.

I bought a door drape from Bane 4-5 years ago, it's made from a thick vinyl and will probably last the rest of my cleaning career. I recently ordered one for my second van but I came to find out it's now made differently. It's really thin with some batting stuffed in it. I don't expect it to last more than a couple of years. I also thought is was kind of spendy at $120.

Able 1

Name
Keith
The Bane is the best.. I do want to put a grommet on the bottom of mine to connect a door stop to keep the door shut. I also use mine on window sills when pulling the vac hose through. I think I bought mine 4 years ago still looks brand new.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I bought a door drape from Bane 4-5 years ago, it's made from a thick vinyl and will probably last the rest of my cleaning career. I recently ordered one for my second van but I came to find out it's now made differently. It's really thin with some batting stuffed in it. I don't expect it to last more than a couple of years. I also thought is was kind of spendy at $120.

That sucks to hear!! I was about to buy another one..

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mine is going to be on the van (and out for the jobs today) as it is 28 degrees today and a light snow on the ground. This is the time of year that we have to start changing up our routine a bit. Door drape is great help and a comfort to our clients.

Mark Saiger

Reactions: tmdry and Russ T.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom