Bane vs tornado.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
If there were ever something that I thought WOULD survive a tornado, it would have been one of those old "iron lungs"

There was a time they were a significant force in our industry, but based mostly on the charisma, will, and story telling capability of Bill Bane.

Surely not performance.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
They sold a system. And made a bulletproof product. Only butler really did the same. . But I think bane was probably the only one that sold the machine and chems and education.

They were close to a franchise, without the fees.

Back in their heyday, people who followed the system built nice businesses, but lacked the ability to outproduce people with higher production systems.

They were a lot easier to fix and simpler to maintain than the pioneer truck mounts of the day, as I know you well know Justin.

Had Butler had a "Bane Type" of complete package, not just technical, but also the marketing, they'd have been even more of a force than they already are.

Or, conversely, had Bane had a higher performing, but simple truck mount.

Bill was unique, and I'm grateful that in his retirement we came to a level of friendship between us before he passed.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
If there were ever something that I thought WOULD survive a tornado, it would have been one of those old "iron lungs"

There was a time they were a significant force in our industry, but based mostly on the charisma, will, and story telling capability of Bill Bane.

Surely not performance.
The Bane of our industry.

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
A TM with PD blower powered by an Electric motor will be the future in CA.
Hydramaster has a great platform to begin this project with the X-drive.
The Company needs to figure out how to run it without the ICE engine. However, the machine will be too expensive for most cleaners, But the treehuggers will love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom