Banned from ***!!!!

Carpet101

I guess they did not want the truth to come out about Alexarz and Rob Allen fiasco. Alexarz Tried to push a product and I questioned him about his credibility and copied and pasted his confession statement blaming Rob Allen. Anyways my post and comments got deleted and now Im unable to login on ***. I just wanted to let the truth be told and I got banned. How sad they prey on new guys who cannot decipher their freaking lies!!!!!!

Carpet101

Just want to soak as much information as I can before starting my own CC business Mikey. Thought I could do that at *** but I was wrong, never thought anybody could be banned asking questions but you just never know these days.... Anyways thanks for welcoming me Mikey

Lora Olson

Shorty Down Under said:
& if you go to Connections and want to bitch slap someone in particular,............................. get in line. shiteatinggrin

Welcome aboard,

Ooroo,

:roll:

Don't freaking say nothing like that on-line...those guys will call the LV Police...the Connections people and the Hilton security. :twisted: They're a piece of work those guys!

Ryan

Welcome there are a lot of great guys on here and a lot of good info.

Carpet101

Being a newbie, I am trying to get my ducks in a row. I welcome any advice from anyone....

1. Get a business license
2. Business liability insurance (maybe get bonded)
3. Have an Attorney write up some contract agreement ( can I just make my own by copying another Cleaners agreement?
4. Research my area for Marketing purposes
5. Research equipments
6. Get out there and work my ass off
7. DO NOT BE THE CHEAP LOWBALLER!!!!!!

AND DO A FREEBIE DEMO CLEANING FOR MY CHURCH!!!!!!

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
How they hangin' Noel ??

Haven't heard from you for a while.

Ooroo,

:roll:

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Carpet101 said:
Being a newbie, I am trying to get my ducks in a row. I welcome any advice from anyone....

3. Have an Attorney write up some contract agreement ( can I just make my own by copying another Cleaners agreement?
5. Research equipments

Go to Strategies for Success for 1 week!!! Best thing you will ever do for your business!! You will learn the business side of the carpet cleaning business! Wished I would have done it when I first started instead of waiting 7 years!! Go to JonDon's website to learn more about it! Plus they will send you a free dvd describing the program!! Best investment you will make other than your truck and truckmount!

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Carpet101 said:

5. Research equipments

CHURCH???

Noel...you know ...we have a "special" room for the spirit filled here on Mikeys board...
perhaps you would like to come in for a short visit...jus ta see if you like it...
if so jus let me know and i'll BAMM ya right in...........

Name
Eric Valentine
bob vawter said:
Carpet101 said:

5. Research equipments

CHURCH???

Noel...you know ...we have a "special" room for the spirit filled here on Mikeys board...
perhaps you would like to come in for a short visit...jus ta see if you like it...
if so jus let me know and i'll BAMM ya right in...........
Just be aware that if baWb bamms you in, it is like the Hotel California: "You can check out any time you like, but you can NEVER leave"

5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCRYiX0m-HM5]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom