Bar and Grill - Thanks Duane!

Tahoesteve

I have a regular bar and grill account that I clean about every 3 months. This past week was my 4th time cleaning it. CGD, blueish with some white and gray, about 2000 sq ft.

First time cleaned 3-07 I used Powdered Power boosted with Nitro (oxy) and Citra Pure. The Nitro was very difficult to dissolve. Some areas the grease was so thick the prespray floated on top. Pre vac then presprayed about 500 sq ft at a time then agitated with Rotovac with the black brush heads. HWE at about 160 degrees temps. Took about 6 hours and did not come out very good at all. Barely cut the grease. I only charged half because I was so disappointed with the results.

Second time cleaned 7-07 I used Trashed 2 boosted with Nitro. Same method as above but this time I tapped into custy's hot water and had 180 to 190 degrees at the wand. Did the grill side one night and the bar side the next night. Basically cleaned each area twice to get better results than the previous cleaning. Total time 10 hours. It did cut the grease but was still not as clean as I thought it could be. Looked blotchy.

Third time cleaned 11-07 I used the Judson Juice with the hot sauce. Same method as above, prevac, prespray agitate and HWE. Results were much better than previous cleanings. Grease and grime pretty much gone and in less time. 4.5 hours start to finish. The customer was very happy with the results. Traffic lanes still slightly blotchy but overall "best it has looked in years". Easiest cleaning so far for me.

Fourth time cleaned this past week. I used the free sample of Clean Streak from Duane. Same method as above except this time I brought along a helper who presprayed and agitated in front of me as I was doing the HWE. Probably got a little more agitation but less dwell time than any of the previous cleanings. Best results of all 4 cleanings. Total time 2.25 hours. Carpet almost looked new. Custy was thrilled.

In conclusion I would have to say the results from the Clean Streak looked the best. This could be partially due to the fact that the previous cleaning removed much of the "old " grease and grime and we were cleaning up only 4 months of accumulation. And we agitated a little more than previous. In any event, I believe it is a damn good product, and, like the Judson Juice, made my job very easy and the custy very happy. I did not use the rinse agent with either product as I do not have that capability on my unit.

Next cleaning scheduled for June. This time I will bring my digital camera and do a side by side comparison with the juice and the streak.

Thanks Duane and Leslie for making my job easier.

Take Care,
Steve.

PS. Did a residential the other day where the tenant had been working on their wave runner inside the house. Oil spots everywhere. 50 to 60 total. I was asked to come in and try to get the spots out...the yellow truck had been there the week before. I used the juice, mixed 50/50 in a spray bottle as spotter, then presprayed and HWE as usual. All the oil spots gone. Went back 3 days later to follow up and still no spots.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Steve...

Thanks for the review.

I sent 18 samples out to people who requested (Got a bit overwhelmed with them at the time, actually...) and have a few more going out tomorrow.

I'm not shy about sending samples. I believe that, if my chem's are "better", then samples are a no- brainer to offer and send.

If you would have tried the UltraRinse, you would have been amazed at the results. But as it is, you did do a good "Apples and Apples" evaluation.

Thanks again.

Duane

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Did you know you can also use that Clean Streak as a emulsifier run thru your TM?

hogjowl

Idiot™
In my experience, Clean Streak performs better than any other product I have used. Judson's spiked with the booster is good, but not as good as Clean Streak on restaurant grease.

Is what jImMy says true, DooDaddy?

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Mardy...

In a word... "No".

It's not designed as an emulsifier. It does NOT have corrosion- inhibiting and anti- scale agents added.

OneStep powder does, however.

CleanStreak will clean well as an emulsifier. But I'd be concerned about build- up in the system over time.

You're generally safe using an emulsifier as a prespray, but not vice- versa, in terms of how it interacts with the machine...

Scott Rogers

You need to get the site up, worry about making it perfect later. Lack of a sight does cost you business.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Well Duane ya better take those instructions off the label then!

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
Duane Oxley said:
Hi, Joey...

The site address for the chem's is still on my "Accelerated Cleaning" site: http://acceleratedcleaning.com

There are drop down menus for the Chemicals there.

To place an order, call me directly at: (678) 887-1226

I have http://acceleratedchemtech.com reserved for chemicals only, but it's not up yet. Still working on some concepts for it.

Thanks,

Duane

Ok, thanks I was just assuming you had distributors selling it. I'll call tomorrow or Tuesday.

Ps I agree just get the site up. If it had been up I probably would have tried some of your stuff a long time ago. For that matter just add some prices and a shopping cart to the site you already have.

Captain Morgan

Supportive Member
Name
Bill Morgan
Steve,

Great summary of your cleaning technique and products used. You mentioned you'll take some pic's, do a side by side of Judson Juice and Clean Streak. Are you going to include Magic Wand products too or have you determined them to be useless even though you acknowledged your cleanings got progressively better each time. Was it improved technique, better chemicals or combo?

I haven't used Magic Wand stuff yet so I'm curious if they work or not..

Duane: I hope I'm one of your 18+ sample requests your trying to get caught up with? After reading Steve's review I'm REALLY looking forward to getting some of your cleaning products.. I know you've been super busy so I figured you were more than a little behind.

Thanks for the informative thread!

Tahoesteve

Hey Bill,

I honestly think the improved cleanings were a result of superior chemicals. My technique pretty much stayed the same over the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cleanings.

I wouldn't call the Magic Wand products useless, however they were less effective while being considerably more costly than the juice or the streak....at least the combo I was using.

I would like to try out their new Greaseraser product...maybe when I do the June cleaning I will include that in the side by side. Might be a tough win though. In keeping with the March Madness spirit, I would consider Clean Streak a 1 seed and Judson Juice a 1 or 2 seed while the MW products a 7 - 10 seed.

Take Care,
Steve

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
By the way...

Last time I posted that I do the free sample thing, I got requests for more samples than I had ready to ship.

I have a standing offer... If you want to try a product of mine, drop me a line. I'll send you a sample for free, including the shipping.

This is good for the lower 48 states only...

R

R W

I'll be trying out my samples this week, Duane. Will report back with results....

Fon Johnson

I can promise you that the increased results are from the chemical, not just the fact you have cleaned it three times. I started doing this 30 years ago, and Duane's chemicals are tops! If you are using the clean streak, don't forget to follow the pre-spray with Ultra Rinse! The two combined clean much better than just a fresh water rinse, and even clean streak rinsed with just water is better than most!

I don't get a thing for this other than helping other cleaners, and helping my friend Duane. The first time I ever met Duane, he gave me several samples to try, and from that day I was hooked. Since then he has been a great friend, however I get no reward other than the feeling of helping others.

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
SRI Cleaning said:
Hey duane, is the ultra rinse an acid rinse?

Yes... But it's more than "just an acid sour". It was designed as a rinse and is also good at adjusting pH downward, removing coffee and tea stains, removing mineral deposits (for instance, from groundwater- flooded carpet), reversing browning, and other things.

Tahoesteve

Hey Joseph,

I will include the MW Grease Eater product in the June cleaning challenge.

Pics too.

I may do this side by side by side earlier than June as I have a local Italiano restaurant to do in April that is pretty greasy.

Take Care,
Steve

The Preacher

Fon's been shillin' for Dooowayne since the ICS BBS hay-day!!!

PS his chems are pretty darn good. as soon as i use up my PS and emulsifier combo i'm taking my biz back to Dooodaddy!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
Hey, Danny...

I'm still doing that 50% off of shipping / 100% off of shipping that I told you about...

Thanks,

Duane

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom