Barf

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
Old lady blew chunks and left a yellow spot in some white berber carpet. How can this be fixed? Daughter didn't know what she ate, that she just hurled everywhere. Is this a case for peroxide?

Jeremy

Name
Jeremy
Possibly but, it will probably come out with a decent pre-spray & a few good rinse passes & dry strokes if it's an olephin... Nylon Berber may be a different story.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
I always hit those types of stains with peroxide after I prevac.

Pretreat then clean, if that doesn't work Stain Magic shouldl take care of it.

CanYouHemiNow

Charles Lyman said:
Old lady blew chunks and left a yellow spot in some white berber carpet. How can this be fixed? Daughter didn't know what she ate, that she just hurled everywhere. Is this a case for peroxide?
Naw, peroxide won't get rid of old lady barf breath... just toss her a roll of Certs, grab your check, and roll! :p

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
CanYouHemiNow said:
Charles Lyman said:
Naw, peroxide won't get rid of old lady barf breath... just toss her a roll of Certs, grab your check, and roll! :p

Dangit! She always wants a kiss before I leave.

Name
Nate W.
Charles Lyman said:
CanYouHemiNow said:
[quote="Charles Lyman":1gvdzpl7]Old lady blew chunks and left a yellow spot in some white berber carpet. How can this be fixed? Daughter didn't know what she ate, that she just hurled everywhere. Is this a case for peroxide?

Dangit! She always wants a kiss before I leave.[/quote:1gvdzpl7]

One eye Willy doesn't know the difference. :lol:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Great advice above.

There is likely some "stuff" that penetrated into the carpet cushion that may stink later. Inject it with a good urine odor deodorizer as well just to be sure.

CanYouHemiNow

Jim Pemberton said:
Great advice above.

There is likely some "stuff" that penetrated into the carpet cushion that may stink later. Inject it with a good urine odor deodorizer as well just to be sure.
Even snowed in Mr P can always be counted on to right the wayward post. :p

Charlie Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Charlie Lyman
I tried the stain magic, didn't work. I let it dwell while I cleaned most of the house. Must have some pretty powerful vomit.

jstucky

Name
Jordan Stucky
If those things don't work for me I...

Use Stain Magic then pack with Dry Cleaning Powder for 1 -2 days and vacuum the day lights out of it.

I have got up manny dye stains with that, that did not come out with VS Red Out, Peroxide, Ammonia, or Red Vanish just by themselves.

Pack it. Let it "Absorb" out overnight.

Vacuum the day lights out ofit

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom