Barn find CRB

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I just sold one like that. It was new old stock still in the box. Very impressive power. I didn't need another crb but I am almost sorry I sold it.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
We need new vacuums first. Hopefully we have room in the budget for those. Our wide area vacuums are in good shape but we only have one good office vacuum in each building, the others are crap. We need new ones for each floor in this building. 2k or so.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Those HOST machines were noisy like an electric drill.

Richard what brand and model of vacuum would you buy for the buildings?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
The 15 inch Windsor Sensor is the favorite here. They have a hodgepodge of several different brands and models. However each lacks the build and suction of the Windsor. Somebody just bought cheap thinking they got a deal on a vacuum. They didn't speak with the end user and bought volume not value.

It's the biggest complaint I hear and a waste of time when they take twice as long to vacuum up debris.

Reactions: Giorgio

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I also see buildings where the janitors use household vacuums like the Shark. It's the price tag of a real commercial vacuum that scares them. That and they don't understand the constant cleaning of the final filter .

Looking online for the cheapest price on those household vacuums.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I also see buildings where the janitors use household vacuums like the Shark. It's the price tag of a real commercial vacuum that scares them. That and they don't understand the constant cleaning of the final filter .

Maybe, but not this janitor. And at least 50% of mine can run a 175.

Name
BradFenstermaker
George I have had the same host machine on the truck for 10+yrs.
It's not as pretty as it used to be but works the same.

White brush is softest. Zebra which are white and black are medium. Best of variety.
Black is there stiffest for commercial. I personal think there too stiff.

I bought black but never use them.
I also scrub T&G with mine.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout

I have a Best Buy Warranty, IDGAS. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom