Be aware!

kleenet

Name
Marc Alvarado
Sunday I was cleaning the inside of my hydramaster cds using a garden hose with a nozzle on it when a couple
who just recently moved down the block walked by. I said good morning to them and they didnt say anything,
that should have been my first clue! I had the waist hose open and under the truck, the waist tank was empty.
I was just rinsing out the inside of the tank so it was just water with a little soil in it! a half hour later the police show up at my house and said they gotta a call I was draining dangerous chemicals int the gutter! I couldn"t believe it! I explained to him all i was doing was cleaning my waste take out! He was very nice and seemed perturbed he even had to come to my house! All that couple had to do was ask me what i was doing
and i would have told them! That frickin couple needs to get a life! i almost want to go to their house and see what their problem is! but how do you deal with morons? I know there is a drought in california but i dindnt use
a lot!

Marc Kleenet Carpet

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
That frickin couple needs to get a life! i almost want to go to their house and see what their problem is! but how do you deal with morons?

i assume you know where this lovely couple live......
nails in their driveway.......and
you sleep much better tonite!

Willy P

Name
Willy P
!!!!!!!!! YOU!!!! NEED!!!! TO!!!! USE!!!! MORE!!!!! EXCLAMATION!!!! MARKS!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikey P

Administrator
Mark I've had that happen plenty of times. With Coit and on my own. At car washes, customer's homes and my own.

Welcome to the Republic.

PS, I had no idea you lived down the street from Ofer.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
the waist tank was totally empty, there was only water in it no chemicals !
I'm sure it wasn't as bad as waste water but when we wash our tanks out its still dirty water just from the walls and bottom of the tank.

Would you drink water out of the toilet after its flushed? Its clean??? :p

I think its more the impression than what was actually coming out. That water would have had to been crystal clear for them to pass by without complaining. Actually even then they might have still wondered what clear chems could be in the water.

Last edited by a moderator:

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
mikey, whats ofer?

Welcome to CA and Mikey's Board, Marc.
Hope business is good. Maybe when bus slows down a little we can say hello.

People here are very environmentally conscious and some, lets face it, are a little uptight. It's both good and bad. I always I connect to the sewer drain when cleaning my waste tank.

'Dancing with Grass', you had to read it, you didn't know? Where should I send the signed plastic wand?

Last edited:
Name
I'm Rick James
Sunday I was cleaning the inside of my hydramaster cds using a garden hose with a nozzle on it when a couple
who just recently moved down the block walked by. I said good morning to them and they didnt say anything,
that should have been my first clue! I had the waist hose open and under the truck, the waist tank was empty.
I was just rinsing out the inside of the tank so it was just water with a little soil in it! a half hour later the police show up at my house and said they gotta a call I was draining dangerous chemicals int the gutter! I couldn"t believe it! I explained to him all i was doing was cleaning my waste take out! He was very nice and seemed perturbed he even had to come to my house! All that couple had to do was ask me what i was doing
and i would have told them! That frickin couple needs to get a life! i almost want to go to their house and see what their problem is! but how do you deal with morons? I know there is a drought in california but i dindnt use
a lot!

Marc Kleenet Carpet

They are not morons they just thought you were illegally dumping and reported it.. you would HOPE someone would report illegal dumping right?

The thing I would have to ask you is why are you putting yourself and company in the position to be viewed upon like that. No one but you knew what was coming out of that tank.. so what do you expect to happen? Did you not think someone might report you, even though YOU knew it was fresh water?

Like I tell my kids.. don't create your own problems. ;)

Reactions: Derek

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
People are curious,

Had a mower guy come haulin butt at me the other day on a commercial job when I was letting her wizz down the bank out back ( winky winky)

Scared the crap outta me, thought I was had and all he wanted was his carpets at home cleaned , lol

How We Are Viewed in the publics eye is Important

Dang good thing my neighbors all like Green Grass : )

Able 1

Name
Keith
They are not morons they just thought you were illegally dumping and reported it.. you would HOPE someone would report illegal dumping right?

The thing I would have to ask you is why are you putting yourself and company in the position to be viewed upon like that. No one but you knew what was coming out of that tank.. so what do you expect to happen? Did you not think someone might report you, even though YOU knew it was fresh water?

Like I tell my kids.. don't create your own problems. ;)

You would report someone for "illegally" dumping?:icon_rolleyes:

Democratic ran Milwaukee has dumped 2.8 BILLION gallons of RAW sewage into lake Michigan this Year(they do it every year).. Can you imagine if a private company did that! Screw the EPA bunch of hypocrites.. I don't mind they dump that much, the winds are usually out of the west so it just goes to Detroit which is America's toilet anyhow..:icon_razz:

Bad image for sure for your company for sure! Just plumb a line to the out side of your house..

Name
I'm Rick James
You would report someone for "illegally" dumping?:icon_rolleyes:

Democratic ran Milwaukee has dumped 2.8 BILLION gallons of RAW sewage into lake Michigan this Year(they do it every year).. Can you imagine if a private company did that! Screw the EPA bunch of hypocrites.. I don't mind they dump that much, the winds are usually out of the west so it just goes to Detroit which is America's toilet anyhow..:icon_razz:

Bad image for sure for your company for sure! Just plumb a line to the out side of your house..

I would report someone illegally dumping.. wouldn't you?

Reactions: SamIam

Brian H

Name
Brian H
I don't mind they dump that much, the winds are usually out of the west so it just goes to Detroit which is America's toilet anyhow..:icon_razz:

Wow, that sure wasn't very nice!! Have you ever even been to Detroit or are you just going by what you see on the evening news?

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
It's understandable Brian. South of 8 mile is a third world country. Face north into Oakland County, and it's one of the wealthiest counties in America. Go figure. It truly is the duality of man.

SamIam

Name
sam miller
We were setting up at a repeat customer my son was outside and I was inside. It was a corner house, up the street in the opposite direction someone was letting water run and it started passing are truck right after we pulled up.

A neighbor on the next street over ran up to my son and started yelling quit dumping dirty water or I'll call the cops! Jeremy said he didn't but the obese troll and his wife eyeballed us the whole time. He ran off when I walked out.

Funny thing is you can take engine cleaner degrease your engine and let it go into the street but if you release anything from your machine its a fine if caught.

The customer I was at has a sewer line he always opens for me to drain into.

Some people have nothing better to do but assume!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: Able 1

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I would report someone illegally dumping.. wouldn't you?

It depends, If it were a fellow carpet cleaner. I might explain the penalties if caught, tell him all the ways he can properly dispose of waste, and let it go.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Reactions: dealtimeman

Able 1

Name
Keith
Wow, that sure wasn't very nice!! Have you ever even been to Detroit or are you just going by what you see on the evening news?

Sorry Brian, but after pumping in all the money we have into Detroit it has been a massive failure!! Really!! We are following your path on the north side of Milwaukee.. Giving ALL people money for not working isn't a great idea!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom