Be careful of getting hurt

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Well, my back is screwed again from that bread truck hitting my pickup a couple years ago.

You remember, that's when everyone started giving me hell about subbing out because I couldn't push a wand....kind bunch of fellows. lol

Anyway, If I was back on the truck all by myself I would be screwed all together.

I am thankful of having a great pool of Cleaning Technicians willing to sub out.

What will you do if you get hurt O/Os?

Damn this sucks.
I knew I should have kept up the Chiropractor appointments.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Brian R said:
What will you do if you get hurt

go on welfare and get me sum gub'mint cheese and gub'mint cheese house

hell, some got it better than me NOW

here's a few of dem G-cheese homes

IMG_0131.jpg

Picture119.jpg

this one's even in a nice 'hood.
Dishwasher, central air, full basement, 2 1/2 baths .
She couldn't come up with $426 dollars a month for 15 years..to OWN it..yes i said OWN it.
we had to put the gUrl out on the street

Picture.jpg

..L.T.A.

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Work comp is a bunch of crap. I screwed my self up 16 months ago. They refused to look into it further and are unable to diagnose what is causing my pain. Severe daily pain until the nerve died and now I just have a numb spot with sharp stabbing pain occaisionally and then something I can only describe as something fleshy tearing inside. It hurts like no other and i don't know what will happen when it finishes tearing.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
Brian R said:
Well, my back is screwed again from that bread truck hitting my pickup a couple years ago.

You remember, that's when everyone started giving me hell about subbing out because I couldn't push a wand....kind bunch of fellows. lol

Anyway, If I was back on the truck all by myself I would be screwed all together.

I am thankful of having a great pool of Cleaning Technicians willing to sub out.

What will you do if you get hurt O/Os?

Damn this sucks.
I knew I should have kept up the Chiropractor appointments.

You do what you have to do. I've been sick, I've been hurt. You do the work. You can whine, but that won't do anything. Nobody cares about you. I worked with my back in spasm from the herniated disk that flares up. I worked immediatly after breaking my collar bone on a bike ride. (That was the worst.) Keep an emergency stash of pain medicine, preferably something with morphine, a little dexedrine would be nice too. Your back pain will go away eventually (hopefully) though it could take weeks or months.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I'm not big on drugs and I'm surely not whining about it. I'm covered.

Working through something like that can make it worse. Drugs just make the pain go away...not the problem.

I'm not too worried, my back will be fine eventually.

It just makes me think "what would they do" if someone was hurt bad enough to keep them from pushing the wand.

Art Kelley

Supportive Member
Name
Rainbow Carpet And Upholstery Cleaning
I'm not saying you're whining. You asked a legitimate question and I told you what I've done to keep working for 35 years nonstop. If I was to be completely ****** then I would have to stop for however long it takes to heal. What would be ideal would be to have disability insurance, it's not that expensive, and not worry about it at all. But I'm too cheap to buy it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom