Be honest now....

Mikey P

Administrator
Won't we all be talking if Mike actually has a horrific fire tonight....

I'm actually very content with all my toys, vehicles and CC equipment.

I could stand to loose some shoes and boots in a fire and get more Crocs.

If the fire would take out the house to the east of me and the old racist bitch and her daughter I would fake some croc-adile tears.

F

FB7777

I’d live down in Falmouth while we shopped for a nicer bigger home with an in-law

other than sentimental stuff ( pictures memorabilia) I wouldn’t miss ‘the stuff’ ... it would be cool starting fresh with everything new and exactly what we want

when or if we ever sell our primary, I don’t want to take much of it to a new home anyways

when we bought the Cape house, everything in it was new

everyone I know that has had to rebuild has said what a hassle it is to deal with insurance ...

Id move on and leave it to the contractor and my private adjuster

Meter Maid

The Undetective
Name
Chris
If I want to try a Devastator (again), I’ll just use my Dang (again). Probably not as reliable, but since it’s new, it should match the Devastator’s performance, as the head is virtually identical.

Alas, I’ll just keep using my SS12.

Happy New Year, FDA’s

Reactions: Cleanworks

Mikey P

Administrator
If I want to try a Devastator (again), I’ll just use my Dang (again). Probably not as reliable, but since it’s new, it should match the Devastator’s performance, as the head is virtually identical.

Alas, I’ll just keep using my SS12.

Happy New Year, FDA’s
Did you get your SS12 GG yet?

Mikey P

Administrator
Would you have told him that if he had ordered already? 🤔

I would have asked them if it had snapped onto the back lip and because it's a handmade wand there's certain variabilities that we can't control..

In general on stamped and welded wands, we have to build Gludes slightly over sized... but we had a run that was unfortunately just a hair undersized

Reactions: Fat Mike

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
I would have asked them if it had snapped onto the back lip and because it's a handmade wand there's certain variabilities that we can't control..

In general on stamped and welded wands, we have to build Gludes slightly over sized... but we had a run that was unfortunately just a hair undersized
Bigger hammer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom