be honest

harryhides

Name
Tony
I embarrassed to say that I get a least one or two belly laughs a day out of this place.

And it does wonders for my low self esteem issues.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
When my employees hear me laughing to myself when I'm alone in my office, it frightens them away.

Another great benefit of MB.

The Preacher

My wife likes the JiMMy stories the best.

she also tells me not to drink around MArdy, she thinks he wants to play hide the sausage with me!!! :shock:

G

Well; I would say post crapper wiping; But yeah I love this board; never seen so many loonies all in one place.

And Marty everytime I drive through Prattville on the way to Birmingham to see wife's folks; I also notice there are very few teeth also!! I never knew a place in so need of dental insurance other than Pensacola; but Pratville takes the cake, ice cream, and chocolate syrup!!

hogjowl

Idiot™
Rickie:

The next time you come through, stop at the first Prattville exit and eat at the Waffle House. They have a singing waitress that is funny as heck.

But don't call me, cuz I don't wanna have to pay.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Yea sure you've got to have a sense of humor in life.

I was one of Mike's original "Hate crew", however I really don't hate anyone, well other than my exwife. She might qualify!

Nothing against the other boards, but I fit in better here any way. :wink:

Able 1

Name
Keith
Mikey P said:
is there anything at all that is even close to half as entertaining as this here carpet cleaning chat room?

No, nothing....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom