Be Street Smart You Dopes

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Cobbs powder shipped to my door costs me $3.00 a pound. Flex with Citrus costs me $4.33 a pound shipped to my door. I use the same amount and get the same results. I get free shipping from Interlink but I have to pay sales tax.

Golden Boy

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Did you miss Interlinks stock up day? Flex powder was like 30% off. I escape sales tax because I order from Omaha ;-)

The Clean Machine

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
If I bought it from NeBrAska Id have to pay shipping knuckle nutz. My Interlink guy will drop off to my crib every Wed Fo Free.

Golden Boy

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Cobbs powder shipped to my door costs me $3.00 a pound. Flex with Citrus costs me $4.33 a pound shipped to my door. I use the same amount and get the same results. I get free shipping from Interlink but I have to pay sales tax. Golden Boy

When all is done and calculated, the cost difference per house may be a few cents.
Be business smart you dope.

Whatever it is, get the product that is most efficient, achieves the best cleaning results with consistent quality. And buy it from a supplier with the most dependable service.

Be business wise, not 'street smart' foolish.

Last edited:

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
It costs me less than $2.25 a pound for cobbs powermax delivered. Why do you pay so much? Hopefully you get free shipping like I do. Just spend $400. or 4 buckets of powermax. Good filler for them is 5 gallon containers of peroxide.

And interlink doesn't charge shipping after $350.00 That is not that much stuff. If you need filler buy blue blocks, those are really expensive to ship and are a must get free shipping product.

Cobbs powder shipped to my door costs me $3.00 a pound. Flex with Citrus costs me $4.33 a pound shipped to my door. I use the same amount and get the same results. I get free shipping from Interlink but I have to pay sales tax.

Golden Boy

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Ya I got 2 pails with some other stuff ended up around $2.31 per pound from cobbs.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Street Smarts being compared to Flex n Cobby, hmm

You Failed Miserably : )

Able 1

Name
Keith
Good god, I don't GAS what it cost's(to a point) just give me the best pre spray ever! I bet I pay $1.00 for chems on an average $200.00 job, never priced it out but the max would be $2.00..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
I think I figured i get almost 7 of those 6lb jugs from 1 45lb pail....

soooo 105 divide by 7 = 15 per....

even at my some what higher usage (no soft water) I think i get 5 or 6 hydro forces per tub

6 = 2.50

roughly....then any extras you throw in....smellies, peroxide...etc....

hell I pay more for fuel getting there and back...

get the crap that works for you and stay.....trying things just to verify what you are using works like you think....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom