Be sure and wear some protection! Ya might catch a virus.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I got caught with my pants down today and my computer caught a virus. It was a scam that was really a pop up ad saying I had a ton of viruses on my computer and needed to subscribe to thier service to remove them.

Well I did a little research and found out that Advir is a spyware scam. They get your credit card info. and clean you out.

Did a little more research and found out that Stopzilla was a great Spyware and virus deal so I subscribed and the Advir spyware was gone in minutes. It had really started to affect my computer. I couldn't check e-mail or open programs or anything.

Don't get caught with your pants down. Be sure and wear protection.

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
Security tool is another one....got into mine last night...what a pita....google it and go to bleeping computer, i think it is....its malware bytes that gets it out, but you have to tweak it

KevinD

Name
Kevin Dumas
Jim Williams said:
I got caught with my pants down today and my computer caught a virus. It was a scam that was really a pop up ad saying I had a ton of viruses on my computer and needed to subscribe to thier service to remove them.

Well I did a little research and found out that Advir is a spyware scam. They get your credit card info. and clean you out.

Did a little more research and found out that Stopzilla was a great Spyware and virus deal so I subscribed and the Advir spyware was gone in minutes. It had really started to affect my computer. I couldn't check e-mail or open programs or anything.

Don't get caught with your pants down. Be sure and wear protection.

Quit surfing those sites with your pants down and you won't get those viruses, lol.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom