beat out a compeitor because i had my laptop today...

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
today i quoted a job and it was only one room.. told the customer that i have to charge my min charge which is 75.00. it was for a large room anyways.. but he wanted some stains removed and i explained that they would take special spotters and they would be a couple of bucks each.. (grape juice dye stain, and pink candle wax). he told me another cleaner had been there today and wanted 50 to do it.. i told him i would not drop the price.. i then flipped open my laptop and showed him my slide show of pics of stuff i have done and what i was capable of doing.. he was very impressed and hired me on the spot..
Damn i love my job!!!!!!!!!

clean one

i do some things for about 75.00 too but mostly my min chg is 125.00 but i do try and work with anybody. if they are just price shoppers i tell them my min is 125.00

I like your idea about the slide show

Chris A

Name
Chris
clean one said:
i do some things for about 75.00 too but mostly my min chg is 125.00
:roll: like that helped anyone, good fer you Scott, glad you beat out your competitor.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
i wasnt worried to much about it.. the pics speak for themselves... and the pics are 100% my work.. have differant pics..

Hardwood floor refinishing
Carpet Cleaning
Upholstery Cleaning
Tile and Grout Cleaning

i try to get them interested.. and tell them differant things about each job so they see why some things are more difficult than others.. and why they should use me.

Back
Top Bottom